Show us your Revenant

Absconditus.6804

@Nazral.3681 said:

@Esterie.7409 said:This is my newest rev, a condi Renegade named Aria Spiritblade. After hearing that Kalla refers to female Charr players as "sister", I had to reroll one of my two revs into a female Charr. Just
had
to. I've found condi to be so much more fun to play than power, and I'm not even running optimal condi gear (rampager's with viper accessories). She's been my go-to for the past few weeks, I love her. <3 Just waiting for the shattered bloodstone circlet to cycle back in the gem store and then she will be complete.

gCqXr7r.jpgwddAfox.jpg

Your Charr looks amazing! What are those shoulders you're using?

The shoulder armor is the heavy houndskin mantle, which you get after completing the Flashpoint meta achievement.

Nice female charr Esterie ! I like it !Here is mine, he's called Xehanort. As a result, colors are mainly purple/black to stay in the theme of "darkness". Edgy, but I like it. Almost done with Aurora to have a purple aura all day all night.

Lots of pics because I love him lol

! qOzHMRH.jpg! 1COOG5v.jpg! mqw42tp.jpg! 5zl0wIV.jpg! PPWwyIZ.jpg

Attack animations screens

! nFHaujQ.jpg! xcSs138.jpg! IzwAs6W.jpg! 4qjXXZc.jpg! BuHxZVc.jpg! RWpHdFF.jpg! PUnFJLq.jpg! ZfoEEUW.jpg

@Scar.1793 said:Nice female charr Esterie ! I like it !Here is mine, he's called Xehanort. As a result, colors are mainly purple/black to stay in the theme of "darkness". Edgy, but I like it. Almost done with Aurora to have a purple aura all day all night.

!
qOzHMRH.jpg
!
1COOG5v.jpg
!
mqw42tp.jpg
!
5zl0wIV.jpg
!
PPWwyIZ.jpg

!
nFHaujQ.jpg
!
xcSs138.jpg
!
IzwAs6W.jpg
!
4qjXXZc.jpg
!
BuHxZVc.jpg
!
RWpHdFF.jpg
!
PUnFJLq.jpg
!
ZfoEEUW.jpg

How did you get those orange glowing eyes? :open_mouth:

@Zayth.5164 said:

@Scar.1793 said:Nice female charr Esterie ! I like it !Here is mine, he's called Xehanort. As a result, colors are mainly purple/black to stay in the theme of "darkness". Edgy, but I like it. Almost done with Aurora to have a purple aura all day all night.

!
qOzHMRH.jpg
!
1COOG5v.jpg
!
mqw42tp.jpg
!
5zl0wIV.jpg
!
PPWwyIZ.jpg

!
nFHaujQ.jpg
!
xcSs138.jpg
!
IzwAs6W.jpg
!
4qjXXZc.jpg
!
BuHxZVc.jpg
!
RWpHdFF.jpg
!
PUnFJLq.jpg
!
ZfoEEUW.jpg

How did you get those orange glowing eyes? :open_mouth:

My charr has the blackest fur so it's handy with the White Mantle bloodstone mask you get from the Living Story 3. I use Shadow Abyss dye for the mask and Tangerine dye for the eyes. Fits so perfectly you'd think it's the real face of my charr lol.. wish they had real yellow eyes glow mask or something though

The Shinning Blade is so amazing looking that probably will force myself to craft it despite I already have Bolt :^)

@Buran.3796 said:

The Shinning Blade is so amazing looking that probably will force myself to craft it despite I already have Bolt :^)

I have Bolt myself but I regret that I invested time to have it... it doesn't even look like a proper sword. Wish I could go back in time lol

My Herald, Harlan Righ.ue2HLix.jpgvWGMRWQ.jpgJ5kFe1T.jpg

And my Renegade, Kiahldur Coldfury.eQTKv2s.jpgIYVK9dQ.jpgf496Qhs.jpg

@Celldrax.2849 said:Really want the shadow abyss dye though so it has that proper phantom look to it. Just need to build my gold back up again after the griffon (and I stop spending it)...

The Shadow Abyss dye is available as part of the Jubilant Dye pack you get for your character's fourth birthday, so you may want to hold off on picking it up if you have any characters approaching that age.

@Celldrax.2849 said:Really want the shadow abyss dye though so it has that proper phantom look to it. Just need to build my gold back up again after the griffon (and I stop spending it)...

The Shadow Abyss dye is available as part of the Jubilant Dye pack you get for your character's fourth birthday, so you may want to hold off on picking it up if you have any characters approaching that age.I've only been playing for a bit over 8 months. So yeah, I'd be waiting a while :P

Anyway got a couple more pics. I put my wings and blindfold back on and decided to actually start giving dual swords a go (before the patch).xGJI3Ps.jpgAnd here she is in the monk outfit when going full ventari healer. One of the few outfits that actually look good on charr and doesn't drastically alter their physique.isr8Ack.jpg

It is surprisingly hard to get a picture of my rev with her eyes open. As a side effect of wearing the blindfold for so long, she doesn't keep them open often. Anyway, standard power set:

kR4hneQ.png

Though usually I hide the gloves and shoulders.

alZ3gK1.png

I use that one for herald. My zealot's healing set is the next one.

wtc4PG0.png

Honestly, I'm not too happy with it. The armor set is... noisy, in a word. I'm a big fan of the "less is more" mantra if you get my meaning. Wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatImean?

WVIlgbM.png

Now here is the condi set:

Um45Jpt.png

The thing about working with the sylvari is that, though they have the standard female form, the assortment of knots and bumps on their figure distort the shape. So, you have to make their sets based around more traditional aesthetics. The condi set, for example, arranges the armor plates in such a way to create flow. Though it is all steel, the armor looks like it is an elaborate party dress.

Also, when in doubt, I just FRIGGEN MURDER HER WITH VASELINE!!!

rMXWEBc.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hyra Lenn, my first Revenant, now Ventari & Glint Hearldhttp://darkxlabs.com/img/hyra_lenn_1.jpg

http://darkxlabs.com/img/hyra_lenn_2.jpg

Current main, Valenqua, World Boss Train Commander and Mallyx & X Renegadehttp://darkxlabs.com/img/valenqua_1.jpg

http://darkxlabs.com/img/valenqua_2.jpg

http://darkxlabs.com/img/valenqua_3.jpg