Looking for PvE relax/small guild [NA] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking for PvE relax/small guild [NA]

Avec.2305Avec.2305 Member
edited December 14, 2017 in Looking For Guild

Looking for a small / relaxing guild, I'm kinda a vet? I stopped playing after Ls1, and came back for PoF. I'm no elitist, just like to help out whenever I can!

Comments

• Hello! The Brotherhood of the Old World is a small relaxed NA guild of local friends we play together in the mountain time zone once a week and at random at different times. Probably not so much until after xmas :) Send me a msg in game if you want :)

• NGNL is a PVX(we dabble in everything ) rather chill guild we game here , as well as other games , watch anime , talk trash and are pretty much a crazy family feel free to message me in game ( we are on daily NA) currently farming wintersday to decorate our guild hall (wind swept haven )

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭

viens avec moi. lol
    we're a small growing guild with relaxing environment since all of us are filthy casuals and loners. so we don't take things seriously.
    we like to help out as well, providing new/returning players the tools for them to get the hang of the game.
    check us out: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.