WvW 2017 | What Is Left Of — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW 2017 | What Is Left Of

shinta.8906shinta.8906 Member ✭✭✭

Comments

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

Probably was trying to channel Crusader blessed hammer.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

Warrior needs buffs

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Warrior needs buffs

So does necro.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Warrior needs buffs

So does necro.

Goes without saying

and open BG

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2017

That warrior, is my hero! I laughed so hard :3

Somewhere chasing bags....

• Finally! Someone on a skill level I can relate to! I MIGHT be able to take him 1v1...

• That slow-mo hammer toss in downed state around 1:49 ... Perfect xD

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2017

this game is not guildwars... anet needs to change the game name for 2018, probably lammer wars will call more players for sure... and new excpantion path of lamers.

• Fantastic video! However I watched a enemy die trying to take a camp. Best part was it was the Doylak that killed him. I just sat there laughing. Wish i had a video lol

• ToPNoP.2493ToPNoP.2493 Member ✭✭✭

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Warrior needs buffs

So does necro.

Goes without saying

and open BG

BG has 24/7 activity already. They are so active that when a zerg on another server just starts they get smashed over and over until the zerg dissipates. Enemy zergs can not gain momentum, guilds notice, and take the week off. Do you really want to be a part of such a boring server?

Yes I like comms, but sadly I'm allergic to them.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ToPNoP.2493 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Warrior needs buffs

So does necro.

Goes without saying

and open BG

BG has 24/7 activity already. They are so active that when a zerg on another server just starts they get smashed over and over until the zerg dissipates. Enemy zergs can not gain momentum, guilds notice, and take the week off. Do you really want to be a part of such a boring server?

Trust me: @LetoII.3782 wants no part of BG.

'Open BG' is a meme here

Thank You for the {MEME}

• OHMF - what did I just watch? That hammer :D That ending ... 10/10 moar plz!

• JayAction.9056JayAction.9056 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2017

This is why you guys need to stop all that zerging.

This is the type of player that comes from that.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21793/stop-zerging#latest

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

Xd. Man, i feel so bad for that war.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Orpheal.8263Orpheal.8263 Member ✭✭✭

This recorded player was clearly a total noob, I guess from the way how that person played the warrior, id say even a complete game noob with like unter 1k Ap and basically none experience with the game yet, who just wanted to test out WvW and did it for the first time...

Its really ridiculous when you die versus a NPC in WvW in such a laughable way, like this person.
    But does showing off such videos help us in any kind of way to make it happen, that WvW becomes better? No...

It will make your days maybe once, for the LOLZ, but it won't make WvW great again, other than showign devs, how bad the rifle for warriors is xD
    Id go so far even to see, it woudl be better for Warriors, if ANet removes Rifles from this class completely and replaces the weapon with somethign much better, that makes for the Warriro much more sense as a ranged weapon - SPEARS!!!

Cassandra Lancaster - Achievement Hunter - 28,9k AP currently - Server: Drakkar Lake/EU - Mastery Rank of 254
    I'm the proud Origin of the Elite Specializations Concept (Sub Classes) through the last made CDI Project.

• ToPNoP.2493ToPNoP.2493 Member ✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@ToPNoP.2493 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Warrior needs buffs

So does necro.

Goes without saying

and open BG

Trust me: @LetoII.3782 wants no part of BG.

'Open BG' is a meme here

Oh haha, guess I missed the punch line. I give it a chuckle not that I'm privy.

Yes I like comms, but sadly I'm allergic to them.

• EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

I know I shouldn't have found it funny but I did XD
    Reminded me of my own experience when I first played the game as a small asura trying to kill the first Golem boss after I created my character and I just died and threw a tantrum and quit for a few months before my friend convinced me to try again.

Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

• Felipe.1807Felipe.1807 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 23, 2017

lol no way that this vid is legit, even a new player would realize that he wasnt even doing damage to the Vet Archer, but was fun to watch.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

i must share this in fb.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2017

No wonder t3 walls are to hard for some, if they even die to those npc's...

@Felipe.1807, that or its a bot :P

• Kilo.2539Kilo.2539 Member ✭✭✭

I think it's time we address the nerfs to warrior rifle.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.