Is it possible to disable the reward tracks???? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Is it possible to disable the reward tracks????

Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 22, 2017 in WvW

So, i find the rewards tracks anoying since i dont care about materials nor rewards is there any way to disable it???

Comments

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:
    So, i find the rewards tracks anoying since i dont care about materials nor rewards is there any way to disable it???

Just mail me everything not account bound.

That would be a tremendous amount of work.
    And if you're really hard up i'll give you 5 bucks to shovel my driveway

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Just mail me everything not account bound.

That would be a tremendous amount of work.
    And if you're really hard up i'll give you 5 bucks to shovel my driveway

Gl with that. I moved south 24 years ago to avoid that.

• Look if you do not want your rewards I will happily take them off of your hands. ;)

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2017

@Mylerian.9176 said:
    Look if you do not want your rewards I will happily take them off of your hands. ;)

i would gadly to give u even my stable 11 pips.. i dont need those as well..

@Strider Pj.2193, actually ive donated arround worth 600 gold mats to some random player on WvW a few weaks ago, he was not even from my server :\, ive donated a precursors even on the past the one to make the bifrost..

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:
    Look if you do not want your rewards I will happily take them off of your hands. ;)

i would gadly to give u even my stable 11 pips.. i dont need those as well..

@Strider Pj.2193, actually ive donated arround worth 600 gold mats to some random player on WvW a few weaks ago, he was not even from my server :\, ive donated a precursors even on the past the one to make the bifrost..

Hats off to you man. I am mostly joking though I wouldn't return the mail lol.

You aren't the first one to note this. I just don't see the functionality elsewhere in the game....

edited December 22, 2017

@Strider Pj.2193, at least Anet needs to add a more simple reward track for those who do not need all the freebies, some extra wxp, and minimal stuff that would not result the chests inside bags inside chest redundancy, its like opening those russian dolls with another several dolls inside...(matryoshka dolls).

Theres a huge placebo behind the reward system, most just cant see it and get blinded by it.

• You... don't want the rewards? You don't want them... I'm not sure what to think. I'll also happily take any unwanted goods off your hands. :P

• I see his point, though. At some point you are just there for the fights; account bound mats are just trash, you can max out your armor and weapon reward sets, and then what is worth opening in the reward tracks? 99% of players do not have this problems, but the 1% would probably really appreciate an 'Off' button.

@Aeolus.3615 said:
    @Strider Pj.2193, at least Anet needs to add a more simple reward track for those who do not need all the freebies, some extra wxp, and minimal stuff that would not result the chests inside bags inside chest redundancy, its like opening those russian dolls with another several dolls inside...(matryoshka dolls).

Theres a huge placebo behind the reward system, most just cant see it and get blinded by it.

I like the idea of a track more focused on WxP or easy to stack stuff.

• joneirikb.7506joneirikb.7506 Member ✭✭✭✭

Something that has been mentioned before on the forum, making a couple of reward tracks (or retro fitting some existing) to give more specialized rewards. For ex:

• WXP track
    • Tomes track (for new players, and for pve players that are starved for those)
    • Specific Mats track

Etc, instead of getting a little bit of everything on every track, let us pick a track to decide what we want to focus on. That way there could be a own WXP track that doesn't give anything but extra bunches of WXP instead of items. You might have to click a bunch of liquid wxp containers though.

At this point I don't even know what track I'm on, because it honestly doesn't matter much.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
    "Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth." - J. Michael Straczynski
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy 14, Dragon's Dogma

edited December 23, 2017

@Kovu.7560

it is not being lazy, i dont really care about those materials, nor the reward traks spam.
    I dont need nothign from there, so i would actually would love to disable it.

As i said before a rewards track for only WXP slightly boost would not hurt.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.