spellbreaker viability in wvw zerging vid — Guild Wars 2 Forums

spellbreaker viability in wvw zerging vid

check it out hope you like

Comments

• Nice vid, what server?

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

hehe wish mace shield guard would feel u were doing something...like some classes feel there.
    ic why u guys left nsp, GL

• Djamonja.6453Djamonja.6453 Member ✭✭✭

That's FA fighting SBI

• Rennie.6750Rennie.6750 Member ✭✭✭

Very balanced indeed. :)

The god mode frames combined with an ability that leaves opponents completely naked and defenceless for long period of times is really the epitome of good design. <3

• Choppy.4183Choppy.4183 Member ✭✭✭

@Rennie.6750 said:

The god mode frames combined with an ability that leaves opponents completely naked and defenceless for long period of times is really the epitome of good design. <3

And yet, that squad isn't disproportionately spellbreakers. Go figure....

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
    Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

• Odinens.5920Odinens.5920 Member ✭✭✭

love when Spellbreakers run ahead of their groups to pop their bubbles. I throw well of corruption on top of him, then throw my fears, well of suffering, shades, and top it off with axe-2 and watch them float off to a waypoint.

• ToPNoP.2493ToPNoP.2493 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2017

QvQ is equal numbers. Red just looks bigger because of the name size, ie. "Storm Bluff Isle Gold Invader" vs "Joe Schmoe." Nice vid, your crew was surviving really good for the majority. Think your builds are close to on point.

Yes I like comms, but sadly I'm allergic to them.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2017

@Choppy.4183 said:

@Rennie.6750 said:

And yet, that squad isn't disproportionately spellbreakers. Go figure....

8 SB isnt that bad, imo its a good number, still compared with the scourge and firerband stacking for easy ways.. not many SB are needed.
    Wonder how many Spambrands are hided in the rest of the group...

• @Rennie.6750 said:

yeah.. you know the big bubbles will be nerfed soon.. i mean come on.. they are HUGE and really OP... especially when they are chained... fighting mag this week they had a chain of bubbles all the way from the red keep to smc door.. 2 wide... covering the entire combat field.. i mean seriously.. come on anet.. this is game breaking and needs to be fixed asap.

• What about if we fix boon corrupt first? I'd rather have boon stripped rather than corrupted. Corrupt is 2 in 1 job, remove boon and apply condi at same time.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.