GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Another request for the Arctic Explorer Outfit. My Sylvari self is freezing to death ....Also please make a Snowflake Glider COMBO pack - I would love a snowflake type backpiece to wear all the time in the winter. Maybe a slightly frosty look , but whimsical - like a nifty snowflake shape- with an opaque center but the edges to be glisten-y , more transparent like the delicate dragonfly wings part of the Glittering Wings Backpack. For more gems spent : make 2 versions - a standard glider combo and a Deluxe Version which add a snowflake or glittery snowflake effect like the Winter Mount Skins have.

I'd love to have Canach's Shield Skin in store. I've seen it before Mordremoth fight and it looks very Mucha/Jugendstill style. I love Jugendstill.http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=4xIxvdrB&id=B16BD5579E078BD8F015845DF0B6251C44BB1C90&thid=OIP.4xIxvdrBhxpacxDOwhItcQHaMK&q=mucha&simid=608046334600612744&selectedIndex=3&ajaxhist=0

I know this is a lady, but it's about the graciousness, like a swan. Canach's shield has similar feeling. I'd love to apply it to my toons shields.

I would like to see (and purchase) a simple Pass that would take us back to our home city.

@DawnSketch.7105 said:Sylven hound Jackel skin. u

Actually, sets of mount skins with racial themes would be great!

@Aina.2165 said:I would like a bookcase put it in my home instance which could add all the books I've read and bought. It would be better If there is a journal records all my statistics in it. I don't like check them in achievements and the statistics are not all in it. And by the way, where is my house exactly in the home instance? Wish there is one I can decorate it my own.

Good point, books are starting to become a bit of a pain - in terms of how we store them - now they're more common in the game. It would be nice to have some ability to keep them for reference whilst not having them take up so much space (Maybe a Priory Librarian in our home instance, with a material bank like storage, but for books, would be a solution)

@Cayden.7308 said:Could you bring back Gwen's Attire...even for a few days? Some item will give a notice when they will be removed but Gwen's Attire was removed without notice. I was planning on purchasing the outfit but had not got around to it. If i had known it was leaving, i would have went ahead and purchased it. Thanks and keep up the good work!

This is a little late but thank you very much for bringing back Gwen's Attire for a couple of days...I love it!!

My wife is playing with me and is dying to have the unbound magic gathering tools I bought on impulse. I can't give her mine and she cannot use gems to buy a set. I'm hoping you can bring them back soon, or better make them a permanent gemstone item. Thank you for your time.

@DemonzBane.9817 said:Random thought, but I would like to see a selection (maybe seasonal) of the town clothes in the gem store as dyeable outfits. I realize that this feature was taken out recently in-game. I remember being rewarded the basic(3) version but never knew where to find the rest of them.

you can buy the tonics in the tp and then go to lions arch and find the NPC by the TP in the shell, and then convert it to a dyeable outfit

For the next Winter's Day Festival:

1. Gliders or backpieces with Gingerbread Shapes, Jingle Bells, Candy Canes and/or Peppermints
  2. Tixx's Toys mapped to mount skins (Ventari = jackal, Soldier = Raptor, Princess Doll = Springer, Golem = Skimmer, Plush Griffon = Griffon for example)
  3. Chocolate Coins chef recipe
  4. Candle Crown skin (kinda like the Swedish tradition for St Lucia)
  5. A Penguin Suit Outfit
  6. Penguin Choya mini, Winter's Day Cat/Bear mini

For a New Year:

1. Silver and/or Gold Falling Confetti Shoulder Skin (similar to Nightfury and Winter's Presence)
  2. Confetti Glider Skin
  3. Party Mount Skins with Hats and Party Horns, possibly holding glasses of sparkling cider

For a Random Day:

1. Tizlak Tonic
  2. Leather Armor where the silhouette looks like (F) Kate Beckinsale in Underworld without the trenchcoat and (M) Sean Bean in Lord of the Rings
  3. Permanent Gathering Tool with a Less-Than-Stellar Toxic Spore Sample proc opportunity, double-click to make into a pristine toxic spore sample
  4. Gemstone and Jewel and Rare/Advanced Crafting Materials nodes

A Hoverboard as Skimmer-skin! Did want this as mount years ago and now we acutally have mounts.I just saw this thread while searching: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/7237/mount-skins-you-would-like/p1and I really love this suggestion from there:

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:I'd love to see a full set of Diesel/Steampunk mounts.

Bipedal Mech - Raptor

Malfunctioning Rocket boots - Springer

Hoverboard - Skimmer

Charr Car - Jackal

Jetpack - Griffon