LFG Semi-Casual EST currently FC but willing to transfer — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LFG Semi-Casual EST currently FC but willing to transfer

Hey there! I'm fairly new to the game and have the basics under control, but once I get to the higher levels I may need advice on how to best build my character. I'm a 25 year old transguy who (to be honest) has been a bit wary of playing MMORPG's because of the hate speech one hears from time to time therein. I love role-playing and I am extremely loyal if I feel my guild values/respects all people in all walks of life. My work schedule is a bit random at the moment so I don't have the opportunity to do "pop up" quests most of the time, but given enough time in advance I can ensure I will be there for big events! I'm silly, supportive, and excited to meet a team that holds eachother up!

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.