I noticed that claiming camps/towers/sentry points seems to take longer the fewer people there is. I could be wrong but it certainly feels like capping a camp (after the claim ring is up) seems to cap faster than when only 1 is standing in the circle. I'd like to see this changed and the fewer people in the circle the faster the cap should be. I've missed out of 100s of caps of camps and towers simple because the claim circle takes so long 30seconds+ to cap and a few defenders show up to defend as I'm capping.
I'd also like to see the whole yak bug fixed finally (its been years) can we make this happen? When the yaks come back to the camp shadow stepping all over the place preventing or slowing down the cap of camps. Again this has blocked the cap completely for me, because they contest the circle and allow time for other servers to gank a solo roamer whos capping it.
Other thing I'd love to see happen is:
- auto target finally given been better AI instead of targetting walls/gates near towers/keeps it targets the other players, and instead of targetting npcs over real players. And fix the targetting of people who are not even in range over people standing right next to the player attacking them.
- Give us the option to turn OFF the on-screen notifations of flips like camps etc. This feature is good BUT it should be optional far too many time when im for example in a fight or on seige is my screen filled with large text about a camp flipping, blocking my view.
- shadow step skills finally fixed. Far too many times have i used blink or shadow step for it only to fail in places where theres CLEAR line of sight on flat open field areas.
- the UI box for events or seige use needs a different border color to make it stand out (like white)not clear. On a lot of darker backgrounds you cant see for example on seige how close to the max your at. That or give us a % option for seige use like we have for players health and walls/gate etc. This would make it easier for us to use seige like trebs and catas on darking backgroundssince we could see the percentage in the UI box.
- Could we have an option to HIDE our wvw ranks. Other teams are going after higher ranks more and more simply because they're a high rank, personally I'd like to have an option to hide my high rank. Its also used by other sides to work out who's likely the commander and helps them to pin snipe more.
- fixing the camera issues that are being exploited by knockback users eg rangers. Theres been alot of deaths due to rangers getting people close to walls etc and then used their knockback on the players to make the camera go firstperson meaning the player thats being attacked cant see anything on screen to attack. Giving the ranger a clear advantage until the other player get get away from the wall again and wait for the camera to zoom out again. I'd also like the camera option so allow us to manually set the camera to pan out even more than it currently does, this by itself could prevent the camera being locked from going first person mode as well.
- Friendslist changes. For example if i blocked someone in-game they shouldnt have any access to my location in friendlist. This again is being abused by some commanders to work out where other commanders are on the map. Even if they're blocked they can still add that person to their own FL and see which maps they're playing on.
Mez You Up/ NightHawk - Blackgate - WvW Diamond Legend on 3 Accounts. Haters I have many & I didn't even vote for Trump, SAD.