GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 20 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Anchoku.8142Anchoku.8142 Member ✭✭✭✭

Create a Hero Point booster that unlocks enough points for an elite, provided the expac's were purchased

• Deathok.2914Deathok.2914 Member ✭✭✭

Please bring back the Stormbow Longbow skin

• I'd love to have Canach's Shield Skin in store. I've seen it before Mordremoth fight and it looks very Mucha/Jugendstill style. I love Jugendstill.
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=4xIxvdrB&id=B16BD5579E078BD8F015845DF0B6251C44BB1C90&thid=OIP.4xIxvdrBhxpacxDOwhItcQHaMK&q=mucha&simid=608046334600612744&selectedIndex=3&ajaxhist=0

I know this is a lady, but it's about the graciousness, like a swan. Canach's shield has similar feeling. I'd love to apply it to my toons shields.

• Reverielle.3972Reverielle.3972 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2017

I would like to see (and purchase) a simple Pass that would take us back to our home city.

@DawnSketch.7105 said:
    Sylven hound Jackel skin. * u *

Actually, sets of mount skins with racial themes would be great!

@Aina.2165 said:
    I would like a bookcase put it in my home instance which could add all the books I've read and bought. It would be better If there is a journal records all my statistics in it. I don't like check them in achievements and the statistics are not all in it. And by the way, where is my house exactly in the home instance? Wish there is one I can decorate it my own.

Good point, books are starting to become a bit of a pain - in terms of how we store them - now they're more common in the game. It would be nice to have some ability to keep them for reference whilst not having them take up so much space (Maybe a Priory Librarian in our home instance, with a material bank like storage, but for books, would be a solution)

• Please bring back Aetherblade Sets. Please.

please.

Casual Alt-oholic.

Incoming Quaggans [íQ]

• Armour pieces, gloves helm, boots, shoulders (not outfit) with branch-y details like the monarch outfit has!

• @serenitycat.4623 said:
    Another request for the Arctic Explorer Outfit. My Sylvari self is freezing to death ....

It's baaaaaaaack!! =)

• @Cayden.7308 said:
    Could you bring back Gwen's Attire...even for a few days? Some item will give a notice when they will be removed but Gwen's Attire was removed without notice. I was planning on purchasing the outfit but had not got around to it. If i had known it was leaving, i would have went ahead and purchased it. Thanks and keep up the good work!

This is a little late but thank you very much for bringing back Gwen's Attire for a couple of days...I love it!!

• Random thought, but I would like to see a selection (maybe seasonal) of the town clothes in the gem store as dyeable outfits. I realize that this feature was taken out recently in-game. I remember being rewarded the basic(3) version but never knew where to find the rest of them.

• My wife is playing with me and is dying to have the unbound magic gathering tools I bought on impulse. I can't give her mine and she cannot use gems to buy a set. I'm hoping you can bring them back soon, or better make them a permanent gemstone item. Thank you for your time.

• @DemonzBane.9817 said:
    Random thought, but I would like to see a selection (maybe seasonal) of the town clothes in the gem store as dyeable outfits. I realize that this feature was taken out recently in-game. I remember being rewarded the basic(3) version but never knew where to find the rest of them.

you can buy the tonics in the tp and then go to lions arch and find the NPC by the TP in the shell, and then convert it to a dyeable outfit

Casual Alt-oholic.

Incoming Quaggans [íQ]

• For the next Winter's Day Festival:
    1. Gliders or backpieces with Gingerbread Shapes, Jingle Bells, Candy Canes and/or Peppermints
    2. Tixx's Toys mapped to mount skins (Ventari = jackal, Soldier = Raptor, Princess Doll = Springer, Golem = Skimmer, Plush Griffon = Griffon for example)
    3. Chocolate Coins chef recipe
    4. Candle Crown skin (kinda like the Swedish tradition for St Lucia)
    5. A Penguin Suit Outfit
    6. Penguin Choya mini, Winter's Day Cat/Bear mini

For a New Year:
    1. Silver and/or Gold Falling Confetti Shoulder Skin (similar to Nightfury and Winter's Presence)
    2. Confetti Glider Skin
    3. Party Mount Skins with Hats and Party Horns, possibly holding glasses of sparkling cider

For a Random Day:
    1. Tizlak Tonic
    2. Leather Armor where the silhouette looks like (F) Kate Beckinsale in Underworld without the trenchcoat and (M) Sean Bean in Lord of the Rings
    3. Permanent Gathering Tool with a Less-Than-Stellar Toxic Spore Sample proc opportunity, double-click to make into a pristine toxic spore sample
    4. Gemstone and Jewel and Rare/Advanced Crafting Materials nodes

• rylien.3824rylien.3824 Member ✭✭
    edited December 28, 2017

The rest of the gods' weapons (Lyssa / Grenth etc.) as a regal, and the other outfits (Melandru / Kormir).
    As well as Kormir's goddess outfit!

• A Hoverboard as Skimmer-skin! Did want this as mount years ago and now we acutally have mounts.
    I just saw this thread while searching: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/7237/mount-skins-you-would-like/p1
    and I really love this suggestion from there:

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:
    I'd love to see a full set of Diesel/Steampunk mounts.

Bipedal Mech - Raptor

Malfunctioning Rocket boots - Springer

Hoverboard - Skimmer

Charr Car - Jackal

Jetpack - Griffon

• Just getting back into the game since the launch 5 years ago. Would love to see Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools return to the gem shop, so selfish, late players like me can grab them :)

• Return of some more gw1 costumes.

And the prisoner rags from Daybreak

• Hoping for a return of phalanx heavy armor set!

• While you guys have an opportunity to put returning things in the store, please put Aetherblade Armor sets in.

pls.

Casual Alt-oholic.

Incoming Quaggans [íQ]

• Seeing as the suggestions for a permanent total makeover kit have been passed over, I thought of a potential twist. What about a permanent makeover kit that works similarly to the Silver/Copper Salvage-O-Matic? Not sure what would make a good price point, though.

• Race changer is possible?

• Please let us have mini three packs of all the minis in the game or even individual. There are so many to collect and some just are not on the BLTP. Love the fact that the mini dog, fawn and arctic fox are available.

• Oh bring back the Mini Snow Flurry Dragon! =)

• Maybe some people would like having their characters written into the Living World story. Or getting to contribute some detail to Living World.

I wonder what's here.

• It'd be nice to have more full armor sets, that aren't outfits.

• Mewcifer.5198Mewcifer.5198 Member ✭✭✭✭

I want a mount pack that is the mounts with Top hats and monocles, maybe bow ties.

My list of suggestions for GW2
    Akkebi | Akkebyyon | Alister Kebi | Akkebi Revi | Akkebi Mememachine | Occultist Lulu | Shadow Stalker Lulu| Bonebreaker Lulu
    Max Masteries | 16k AP

• I have been told that some are having double hits on gem store have we heard anything on this. Probably operator error I hope.

• @Mewcifer.5198 said:
    I want a mount pack that is the mounts with Top hats and monocles, maybe bow ties.

And a Pirate-themed mount pack, please!

• @Gaile Gray.6029 - Any chance of unbound magic gathering tools making a comeback?

Would also love to see Aetherblade armor, some glider skins (electromagnetic descender or shining blade) and Executioner / Hexed / Mad Scientist outfits.

Electromagnetic travel toy would be cool also!

• I, for one, would like to see the Vabbian armor, from the Ritualist class in the original Guild Wars: Factions, make a debut, for light armor classes.

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

A VEST chest piece for medium armour!

• Noa.7490Noa.7490 Member ✭✭✭

It seems to me that it's been ages since last I've seen the Glowing Green Mask. One of my new characters would need it in order to complete the look. Has the item been discontinued?

• @Noa.7490 said:
    It seems to me that it's been ages since last I've seen the Glowing Green Mask. One of my new characters would need it in order to complete the look. Has the item been discontinued?

No, its just Anet not listening to people's requests. Many people here have been requesting Aetherblade sets to return to the Gem Store for months and months now but to no avail. Looks like you'll just have to wait for its seasonal rotation then. Which might be Spring.

Casual Alt-oholic.

Incoming Quaggans [íQ]

• Noa.7490Noa.7490 Member ✭✭✭

@Dauntliss.8123 said:

@Noa.7490 said:

No, its just Anet not listening to people's requests. Many people here have been requesting Aetherblade sets to return to the Gem Store for months and months now but to no avail. Looks like you'll just have to wait for its seasonal rotation then. Which might be Spring.

That's what I figured. On a side note, what I really don't understand is the reason for such merchandise dry spells. Just, why?

• i would like to see more mount skin packs and less individual 2k gem mounts... that are often sub par, i think 2k gems is a fine price for 4 or even 3 mount skins... but 2k gems is way to much to ask for 1 skin, i mean even most of your big bundle packs are only 2k gems and thats usualy 5 items worth individually 400 gems to 500 gems each, you should also consider maybe offering golden black lion keys as purchassables, but for like double the price or 2 and a half times the price of regular black lion keys and in maximum stacks of 5

• Maybe we can get wild magic's return with an increased rate since it's not new anymore in the upcoming future? I'd still love to give it a try or two since i gave up on it's original release.

• @Noa.7490 said:

That's what I figured. On a side note, what I really don't understand is the reason for such merchandise dry spells. Just, why?

Its not like they dont have the capacity to hold everything in the Gem Store. It's just a marketing tactic to create false scarcity :P

Casual Alt-oholic.

Incoming Quaggans [íQ]

• Enoah.1956Enoah.1956 Member ✭✭

Mini Sieran please. No fair that only Tybalt gets love.

• Hey ANET please bring a sexy Chinese dress outfit on Lunar New Year!!!! One looks like GW1 Cantan Mesmer elite armor will be perfect!

• Glott.7239Glott.7239 Member ✭✭

A "Black Lion Trustee License". Basically an item that allows for a one time, player to player transaction to bypassing, or effectively just hard cap, the trading fees (through its own price). Intended for high value items like Precursors, Legendary or Aura-Infusions. Could also be added to Black Lion Chests as a rare to uncommon drop, along with a super-rare, permanent version; "Black Lion subcontractor License" or something. A trading channel for chat and/or LFG might be necessary, in order to avoid spam.

• Bring back Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack please!

• When will the strider's armour set be out again?

• @Gaile Gray.6029 - God-Slayer Bow Pack, Unbound Magic tools B)

• Sublimatio.6981Sublimatio.6981 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 6, 2018

I have a suggestion for a new convenience place that I would enjoy - a pocket in time! I would love to have Pre-Searing Ascalon as a convenience lobby for 2000gems. You can explain it canonically as a frozen mists fractal or something like that.

Just recreate it 100% accurately

"clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

• Few realistic looking pistols. I would love to see Desert Eagle and some Western revolvers without all those gloving parts. Also I would love to see some new makover options for races other than humans. They had stolen wintersday to be Diviniti's Reach only let them not steal horns for our charrs , ears for our asuras , tatoos for our norns and (whatever special part they have) for our sylvries !!!

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.” ~ John Lennon.

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

@Biziut.3594 said:
    Also I would love to see some new makover options for races other than humans. They had stolen wintersday to be Diviniti's Reach only let them not steal horns for our charrs , ears for our asuras , tatoos for our norns and (whatever special part they have) for our sylvries !!!

This!!!!^^

• Pirate sail/flag glider theme

• Would be nice to have something like the plant from living world S3 to refine bloodstone. Got so much stocked just no time to do living world S3. Would be nice to just pay the gems xD

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.