Scourge WvWvW ( Trailblazer vs Viper vs Grieving ) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Scourge WvWvW ( Trailblazer vs Viper vs Grieving )

Opinions ? i cant decide for the life of me

using Staff + Scepter/Torch

Comments

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭

First of all: I would wait until the next balance patch is released in about 2 weeks.

Grieving might be an option now because base duration of conditions is already pretty high and further Expertise may be wasted in WvW because of cleansing.

On the other hand ANet might tweak corruption durations (e.g. reduce Might->Weakness corruption form 10 to 5 seconds) so that Expertise could become more important again.

Trailblazer is the standard faceroll-condi-tank.

If you are a master of positioning use Vipers or Grieving for much higher impact. But if you are caught out of position you are as good as dead even in 1v1s. Could become a frustrating experience...

• Zoltreez.6435Zoltreez.6435 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2018

@KrHome.1920 said:
    First of all: I would wait until the next balance patch is released in about 2 weeks.

Again ? il hope its a useful buff that actually means something for once..... getting bored of these train wreck necro Update Bandaits......
    Every single time its a Nerf... even when it seems like its a buff its actually a nerf..... every.....single...time.....

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

Grieving with as much TB as you feel needed for survival

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

Id suggest trailblaizer if you are new to wvw. If you have no problems with survivability, mix in some vipers. Having around 2700 armor is a good thing you can work with. I wouldnt suggest foing below 2500 armor doe

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:

Again ? il hope its a useful buff that actually means something for once..... getting bored of these train wreck necro Update Bandaits......
    Every single time its a Nerf... even when it seems like its a buff its actually a nerf..... every.....single...time.....

Yep again. Balance updates are every quarter of a year. So with the last balance patch i expect it might be end of january beginning of february for the next balance patch to come

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.