Leaving Selfless potion on all the time. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Leaving Selfless potion on all the time.

Hello!! Thank you for making such an awesome game! Wasn't sure which category to post this in, but I was wondering if you might consider us being able to leave the selfless potion on all the time...or at least until we turn it off ourselves. Currently, I have to turn it on when I log in, when I enter my home instance, when I rez...I think when I enter WvsW and the guild hall too, but I can't quite remember. Anyway, for me, it's a part of my character's outfit, and it gets tedious turning it back on all the time while I'm playing. OK, thanks again for considering my request! =->

Comments

• This category is for the game's JSON API for third-party developers. In-game suggestions like that probably fall better under the Guild Wars 2 Discussion category.
    Sorry!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.