Hut at north camp removed — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Hut at north camp removed

Lahmia.2193Lahmia.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

So anyone else notice they removed the trading hut thing at north camp, and it looks real odd. I thought it was just not rendering in game at first but turns out they got rid of it. Anyone know why?

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."

Tagged:

Comments

• Roxanne.6140Roxanne.6140 Member ✭✭✭

probably because of the other thread here showing how players can walk through it.

• Trajan.4953Trajan.4953 Member ✭✭✭

OMG Fix this immediately Anet!

• Blodeuyn.2751Blodeuyn.2751 Member ✭✭✭

Let's hope nothing else breaks or we will be left with 100% open field, though some might prefer that. ;)

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
    Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]

• @RodOfDeath.5247 said:
    I love that their fix is to completely delete it lol

That's how they dealt with orbs.

• Offair.2563Offair.2563 Member ✭✭✭

They did not remove it, its simply bugged. Sometimes its gone, when you lose or recap it the house may come back.

Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and own you with experience.
    Big Babou, Ranger for life.

• Titan.3472Titan.3472 Member ✭✭✭

It's the haunted house of the BLs.

• @Blodeuyn.2751 said:
    Let's hope nothing else breaks or we will be left with 100% open field, though some might prefer that. ;)

mmmm, I actually like the sound of a wide-open map as a fun break from all the fortifications and siege. BG probably hates the idea, therefore it's at least worth considering. B)

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

• @Lahmia.2193 said:
    So anyone else notice they removed the trading hut thing at north camp, and it looks real odd. I thought it was just not rendering in game at first but turns out they got rid of it. Anyone know why?

Looks like all the huts are there to me... :P

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

• FrouFrou.4958FrouFrou.4958 Member ✭✭✭

It seems to have broken somehow during one of the last week's patches. I made a topic about this earlier with a video in it, first time I spotted the building going bonkers was last Friday https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21102/walking-through-the-walls-glitch-or-rangers-got-buffed#latest

Froudo // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer's Rest

• Kitta.3657Kitta.3657 Member ✭✭✭

Guys, it's getting worse. What is this and why is Anet letting this happen??
    https://gyazo.com/1c4d5b602fd6738137ca97090f2367ed

• @Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:

Looks like all the huts are there to me... :P

lol, it comes and goes.. last night it was there for me.. today it's not... and so on...

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

• Kamara.4187Kamara.4187 Member ✭✭✭

Some mesmer stole it! :D

"Love thy enemy, for without them there would be no WvW."

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

I walked through it today and spiked an enemy player. Felt weird.

BG

• RodOfDeath.5247RodOfDeath.5247 Member ✭✭✭

I use it to stack with havoc groups and bomb. I say leave it the way it is, it's really nice as a small crew can annihilate a much larger pug group by surprise. Lots of rage whispers from pvers!

Kudos anet!

• Its a ghost house.

#nornmodeisbestmode

• primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

When u r at this ..maybe take another look @ this sparkling lights and the rnd sounds in wvw ? :)

• @primatos.5413 said:
    When u r at this ..maybe take another look @ this sparkling lights and the rnd sounds in wvw ? :)

That would be awesome!

• Jski.6180Jski.6180 Member ✭✭✭✭

It has a cool effect atm that may make for a good effect for skills. Ground target effects act as if its there but projectile go right though it. Maybe a wall or cover skill would work well with this type of effect with out making another anty-projectile skill.

See ELE forms and you will get my views.

• @primatos.5413 said:

We are also looking into this.

McKenna Berdrow
    Game Designer

• Raven.1524Raven.1524 Member ✭✭✭

@McKenna Berdrow.2759 said:
    We didn't change anything. This is related to the no collision bug. We are working on a fix for it.

Liar! You found the hidden loot bags I buried under that hut!!

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭

Add this to the list of wvw bugs;

South East Garrison glitchy wall,
    Green dolyak gets stuck at South East Garrison gate,
    Sparks on walls

...are the ones I know about. Doubtless they're all, "being looked at".

Necro. Never knowingly blasting combo fields since 2012.

• Baldrick.8967Baldrick.8967 Member ✭✭✭

@McKenna Berdrow.2759 said:

@primatos.5413 said:

We are also looking into this.

Stop looking into it, you'll get a migraine!

Less looking, more fixing, thanks!

• Since we're talking about the north camp, has anyone ever noticed that when Red owns it, there are guards right at the portal but when Green or Blue own it there are not guards at the portal?

• Sylvyn.4750Sylvyn.4750 Member ✭✭✭

@Brigand.9502 said:
    Since we're talking about the north camp, has anyone ever noticed that when Red owns it, there are guards right at the portal but when Green or Blue own it there are not guards at the portal?

Possibly a nod to the infamous "red shirt" security teams in the Star Trek universe, the ones that always died on away missions? :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.