Sacrx and Lryic — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Sacrx and Lryic

SugarCayne.3098SugarCayne.3098 Member ✭✭✭
edited December 24, 2017 in WvW

I know you read this forum.

You’re paying CU for 1,000 word essays.

Time to get over the bro hurt. Come back. Revive wvw.

Start yelling at maps that Jormag has spawned.

Comments

• kitten lyric I can never spell your kitten name properly.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

maybe they are busy? it's been years.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Ghost.7032Ghost.7032 Member ✭✭

Hello SugarCayne.

I was a ex RG member and sorry to give you the sad news but Sacrx decided to stop playing games and focus at real life.

He knew that Anet won't change and will destory the game in the future. It all happened when they nerf stability and gave everyone free server transfer. That's why most of us had no more intresting to play the game. I am still playing with 2 other ex RG members. But we play only saturday because we are also focused at real life issues.

Greetings.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

psvita moments. =)

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• @Ghost.7032 said:
    I was a ex RG member and sorry to give you the sad news but Sacrx decided to stop playing games and focus at real life.

Jeeze! What kind of weird priorities does he have? Since when is real life more important than gaming?

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

How you gonna obsess over reality when your server needs you

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• ilmau.9781ilmau.9781 Member ✭✭✭

gl with that

you better start save money and buy Anet if you want something done :D

Kresh Bloodghast -

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.