Golem Rush vs. PoF DPS — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Golem Rush vs. PoF DPS

Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭

As everybody knows, with the introduction of the new Elites in PoF, the power (and condition) creep in GW2 flew out through the top of the building and rocketed off into the stratosphere.

So now the mighty war Golems of GW2 are considerably weaker and easier to destroy.

I wonder if Arenanet might ever set time aside to change the HP values of the Golems (literally 3 numbers in a database, presumably) to reposition Golems where they should be.

Necro. Never knowingly blasting combo fields since 2012.

Comments

• I see more Golem rushes now then before PoF

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭

What about now?

• Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

I see a golem rush a day, sometimes it's every other day. PoF does nothing to stop this. The power creep is not soo great that golems need a "boost".

Lost in the Maguuma (TC)
    For the geographically challenged, yes, Tarnished Coast is located IN the Maguuma Jungle.

• If anything, siege disablers and shield gen made omega worse than alpha in almost all situation

Power > Condition

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

I k ow of 1 server who use golems far more then they did before pof

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've not seen a golem rush in months.

• Henry.5713Henry.5713 Member ✭✭✭✭

Saw bunch of them lately and took part in some myself. It is actually much harder to push out to pick off the golems nowadays compared to how easy it was during the "boon meta" back in HoT. You'd lose half of your squad inside enemy bubbles before you even took down a single golem since they are usually used with a numbers advantage. Hitting them from the walls doesn't exactly work either if people have any idea about how to supress anyone trying to freecast.

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. ~ Robert Heinlein

• They're pretty common in T1

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2018

@Nighteyess.2149 said:
    They're pretty common in T1

On other tiers they only happen agasint dead servers :D... sometimes 1st and 2nd place team up to farm the 3rd low population server.. lol when they even are outmaned on every BL.

"Says the guy that spended outmaned most time..."

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.