WvW Update!!! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW Update!!!

Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 9, 2018 in WvW

•Reports of undead attacking travelers near major cities have increased.

Edit: "Crickets"

Playing the PvE scene because WvW is just "BAD"...

Tagged:

Comments

• Offair.2563Offair.2563 Member ✭✭✭

No updates means no kitten ups too. See it from the positive side.

Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and own you with experience.
    Big Babou, Ranger for life.

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2018

Not really. They're screaming all the siege is jacked up, lol.

Edit: Built a cata. Set's up 90 degrees to the right of placement and fires off to the right, lol.
    Edit 2: Targeting is auto rotate. Have to get off siege to stop rotation.

• Vermillion.4061Vermillion.4061 Member ✭✭✭

@Raymond Lukes.6305 Can you at least fix how you can get into SMC walls.

• Offair.2563Offair.2563 Member ✭✭✭

Ok one thing is messed up now in wvw. Siege seem to shoot the wrong direction in a 90degrees angle.

Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and own you with experience.
    Big Babou, Ranger for life.

• @Offair.2563 said:
    Ok one thing is messed up now in wvw. Siege seem to shoot the wrong direction in a 90degrees angle.

Yeah that fix will be coming in the hotfix as well

• @Loosmaster.8263 said:

But that's PvE
    But I guess those who are into WvW are really into PvE....

• Redponey.8352Redponey.8352 Member ✭✭✭

i think that now , WvW is a casual gamemode for PvE player that get bored from PvE :'(

• ArmageddonAsh.6430ArmageddonAsh.6430 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2018

@Offair.2563 said:
    No updates means no kitten ups too. See it from the positive side.

This. This. This. Just think we have the AWESOME game of "is this a bug or intended" to come when they do the "balance" update and bring loads of bugs, issues and broken skills into the game and we get to guess what is bugged and what were intended changes that they didnt think was important enough to tell the players about lol

• arenta.2953arenta.2953 Member ✭✭✭

@Buy Some Apples.6390 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

But that's PvE
    But I guess those who are into WvW are really into PvE....

is it wrong that i see the other 2 borderlands as "intelligent" as AIs?
    heck i treat WvW as i do farming xD

Jade Quarry in tier 4.....its like PvE

• Y'all need to relax. If they have WvW updates they will be separate updates. TBH I would love to see some changes. But getting all worked up about it does not do any good.

• STIHL.2489STIHL.2489 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Redponey.8352 said:
    i think that now , WvW is a casual gamemode for PvE player that get bored from PvE :'(

legendary Armor .. Yo..

There are two kinds of Gamers, Salty, and Extra Salty.
    Ego is the Anesthesia that dullens the pain of Stupidity.

• shagwell.1349shagwell.1349 Member ✭✭✭

Can we get a a balance patch finally? Something like "3x HP for everyone"?

edited January 9, 2018

None of you lost FPS in WvW after the Update? , for me it seen that i'have lost fluidity...^ whereas there is no WvW update....

• Timelord.8190Timelord.8190 Member ✭✭✭

The game now crash all the time when i first start to hit something.

My YT- channel: Toxilo

I'm getting bored , patch should bring improvement not FPS lost and more like that... now WvW is bugged , dead and with FPS lost...
    I really dont know how it possible , even in PUBG i have more FPS... :/

@Mylerian.9176 said:
    Y'all need to relax. If they have WvW updates they will be separate updates. TBH I would love to see some changes. But getting all worked up about it does not do any good.

When was the last PROPER update to WvW? Not pointless minor changes but things that actually look like they CARE about the mode and actually put even a sliver of effort into making the update???

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:
    Y'all need to relax. If they have WvW updates they will be separate updates. TBH I would love to see some changes. But getting all worked up about it does not do any good.

When was the last PROPER update to WvW? Not pointless minor changes but things that actually look like they CARE about the mode and actually put even a sliver of effort into making the update???

Cuz now our WvW may be nothing or nearly nothing compare PvE population, so not the same effort in update. it might be logical.

• Sandzibar.5134Sandzibar.5134 Member ✭✭✭

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:

I dont think that's ever happened.

• Blodeuyn.2751Blodeuyn.2751 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2018

Any eta for fixing southeast outter garrison wall glitch on Alpine bl? It makes me want to puke when I look at it.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
    Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]

• Silver.2076Silver.2076 Member ✭✭✭

@Silver.2076 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

World vs World

• Monthly reminder on how forgotten WvW is to Anet.

... there is nothing more to say!

Can anyone explain me why you get warned for posting this?!
    Even though this was sacastically mean - it is still true! Ridiculous!

• ThunderPanda.1872ThunderPanda.1872 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2018

@Silver.2076 said:

@Silver.2076 said:

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:

World vs World

• Monthly reminder on how forgotten WvW is to Anet.

... there is nothing more to say!

Can anyone explain me why you get warned for posting this?!
    Even though this was sacastically mean - it is still true! Ridiculous!

I'm surprised they haven't deleted this thread for:

We welcome all forms of feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is respectful and constructive. We have removed your comments because they did not meet this standard. You may re-post your feedback if you can do so in a respectful, constructive manner. 

Like they are expecting every post to be "constructive criticism", but aka "something they want to hear." You can have post containing nothing controversial and nothing rude and still get warned with this copy pasted response.

Sarcasm and irony is apparently a serious offense. No jokes here, WvW forum is serious business.

Power > Condition

• primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

That´s easy .. truth is not wanted to be written down here sarcasm off unfortunately theres no room here for critscism brought in a sarcastically or funny way and anet refuses to realize that players more and more feel offended by the way they deal with a gamemode which clearly is in a sad state imo and nothing really gets done to change this nor even they try to improve the communication between them and their (wvw-) playerbase.
    Just .. let it go and wait for other games coming up hoping they´ll do it better meanwhile seems to be the best solution to me :(

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

My initial purpose for creating this thread:
    **> @McKenna Berdrow.2759 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

I know you can't say what you're investigating but can toss a potential time frame for some type of announcement?

It will be after the holidays.**

I've bumped the old one and had no response.

So basically I see it open to "What your interpretation of after the holidays is" and what holiday that would be, lol.

• Arlette.9684Arlette.9684 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

I know you can't say what you're investigating but can toss a potential time frame for some type of announcement?

So basically I see it open to "What your interpretation of after the holidays is" and what holiday that would be, lol.

Mother’s day!

Vae Victus!
    [Hcm] Promotraitor

• Klypto.1703Klypto.1703 Member ✭✭✭

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

It is very vague because we had some holidays at the end of december then we have holidays throughout the first two quarters and half of the year so maybe possibly in the summer before the 4th of July maybe which is also a holiday so we may be looking after labor day. Until then have fun in necro vs world of necros.

@ThunderPanda.1872 said:
    I'm surprised they haven't deleted this thread for:

We welcome all forms of feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is respectful and constructive. We have removed your comments because they did not meet this standard. You may re-post your feedback if you can do so in a respectful, constructive manner. 

Like they are expecting every post to be "constructive criticism", but aka "something they want to hear." You can have post containing nothing controversial and nothing rude and still get warned with this copy pasted response.

Sarcasm and irony is apparently a serious offense. No jokes here, WvW forum is serious business.

The problem is, they will ONLY want to hear GOOD things, They say about negative, but thats just wrong. It'll get removed and you'll get warned. Being honest is something they do not like. They just want to put their fingers in their ears and pretend that everything is fine and everyone is having a fantastic time...

• @Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

Next Christmas =)

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

it may be the summer holiday no?

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lord of Rings.5371 said:
    And of course this,

That was laughable :D

Anet forcing more pvd XD xD xD

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hehe I think there may be a hidden message in this, "when there is a problem, look 90 degrees to your left and pretend it isn't there" :P
    Just kidding anet :)
    Please get more sleep/rest and have fun for the new years! Can't wait for the lunar new year!

@DemonSeed.3528 said:
    Hehe I think there may be a hidden message in this, "when there is a problem, look 90 degrees to your left and pretend it isn't there" :P
    Just kidding anet :)
    Please get more sleep/rest and have fun for the new years! Can't wait for the lunar new year!

Well, they cant exactly have MORE rest, what have they done since the release of the expansion? Spend 5minutes doing a balance update to try and counter conditions and STILL somehow manage to buff the most broken 1 Vs 1 class when it comes to conditions.

Anets problem is this: For a long time they have done EVERYTHING they can to punish the small groups and roamers, reducing and removing rewards, buffing blobfest rewards and everything in the POINTLESS hope of trying to force those of us that like to play this way into going into PvP this is just flawed. Because it just drives people away from the GAME altogether. The rest just join the blobfests for quick easy rewards.

If people wanted to play PvP. They would play it, those that play it WANT to play it. Those of us that play WvW want to play WvW. Punishing us in the silly hope to get us to go into PvP just wont work.

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

The Moletariat demands a WvW update on or before May 1. They are sick and tired of their tunnel being used as a thoroughfare for the green team to attack Anz.

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.