Repeatable Diamond Chests... Need Tickets... So No Sad Charr...

Swagger.1459

Worked my claws off to get diamond chest rewards... and no tickets inside in repeatable diamond chests... breaks my charr heart...

Repeatable Diamond Chest...

Skirmish Chest? Yes!

Memories of Battle? Yes!

Instant Reward Track Progress? Yes!

Mist-Wrapped Packet? Yes!

WvW Skirmish Claim Tickets? NOPE!!!

Game won't break if you let people get more tickets... Game not second job. Enough grind. Make fun, not no fun. Ty.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:Is this a repeat of diamond? You only get tickets the first pass through diamond. Every repeat just has the base rewards without tickets.

Hmmmm... If this is true, I must not have noticed because I was very distracted by all the fun.

This needs to change... need more tickets.

No it dont. Tickets in repeatable chest make no fun, u will grind it to get things faster and make you ticket slave. Now its pretty ok.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:Is this a repeat of diamond? You only get tickets the first pass through diamond. Every repeat just has the base rewards without tickets.

Hmmmm... If this is true, I must not have noticed because I was very distracted by all the fun.

Nah, people will burn themselves out farming shinies, then leave. The timegating keeps people playing.

@Swagger.1459 said:Worked my claws off to get diamond chest rewards... and no tickets inside in repeatable diamond chests... breaks my charr heart...

If something feels like work in a video game, you may want to rethink the game.

On that note, I don't think they should add tickets to the repeatable track, though other extra rewards are welcome.Something to perhaps help ease the monetary burden to help better assist WvW players in crafting legendary items.

@Solori.6025 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:Worked my claws off to get diamond chest rewards... and no tickets inside in repeatable diamond chests... breaks my charr heart...

The prob with that is this

i LOVE this gamei love zerging in WvWi HATE CRAFTING IN THIS GAME WITH A PASSION !!!!! worst crafting system to date in an MMORPG for me... feels like a 2nd job and its boring as hell and also takes too long to done anything with it....WvW Legendary is locked behind crafting token....

So what am i supposed to do lol ? im still sitting on 0lvl with all the crafting profession...

Crafting isn't that bad in this game. Just use gw2crafts.net as a guidline while leveling a trade skill> @Zoltreez.6435 said:

i LOVE this gamei love zerging in WvWi HATE CRAFTING IN THIS GAME WITH A PASSION !!!!! worst crafting system to date in an MMORPG for me... feels like a 2nd job and its boring as hell and also takes too long to done anything with it....WvW Legendary is locked behind crafting token....

So what am i supposed to do lol ? im still sitting on 0lvl with all the crafting profession...

Crafting isn't that bad in this game. Just use gw2crafts.net as a guidline while leveling a trade skill. If you have been playing a long time and have a good stockpile of mats built up, you can easily get to 400 in any profession in an hour or so. It's only the 400-500 range where they start to get pricey.

@Optimator.3589 said:Crafting isn't that bad in this game. Just use gw2crafts.net as a guidline while leveling a trade skill> @Zoltreez.6435 said:

Crafting isn't that bad in this game. Just use gw2crafts.net as a guidline while leveling a trade skill. If you have been playing a long time and have a good stockpile of mats built up, you can easily get to 400 in any profession in an hour or so. It's only the 400-500 range where they start to get pricey.

So much this ^

I also hate crafting ( in any game, except maybe SWToR because NPC's did everything for you) and got everything to 500 out of necessity.

gw2crafts and other websites like it, help a metric kitten ton

@Optimator.3589 said:Crafting isn't that bad in this game. Just use gw2crafts.net as a guidline while leveling a trade skill> @Zoltreez.6435 said:

seriously they should just give us other ways to get those tokens.....too much things is locked behind crafting in this game as it is...WvW did not needed another one...

• 3 years later...
On 1/11/2018 at 9:23 PM, intox.6347 said:

No it dont. Tickets in repeatable chest make no fun, u will grind it to get things faster and make you ticket slave. Now its pretty ok.

But the repeat for the last chest in PvP gives ascended shards (the equivalent to the tickets in WvW). Why not do the same in WvW?

Legendary acquisition in WvW is absolutely brutal. You have to play 20hrs per week for like 6 months, it's completely nuts. Spvp and PvE both give you the option to grind more in order to get leggies faster. Wvw is busted in so many ways. Too bad spvp is basically dead and I don't play it.