[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hierophant.3851 said:Hello there!! You send me the link of your guild and I have to say that I am looking something like that! a small and cozy home I guess! I am a completely noob though and I would like to learn more for the team aspect of the game!!

Hey! I'll hit you up ingame, very welcome to join us - surely will help you get the roots of the game :D

Hi guys!I'm a returning player (played since 2014, leaving and returning with every expansion), not really competitive or ambitious (tbh, I don't like PvP - maps exploration or helping random players here and there is more my thing), and I've never been in a guild... but I guess it's time to join some nice community :) Hit me up in the game if there is a free spot to claim in your cozy family! :3

Love&Respect!

Oh count me in!im currently returning to GW2 after a break since 2015 and been having a blast with path of fire so far. but needless to say i feel alone, so i figured id be looking for a guild and this sounds perfekt for me! i threw you an add on discord incase you read this first.But ill be looking forword to hearing from ya and hear more about this (:

-Andy

@Just Andy.1607 said:Oh count me in!im currently returning to GW2 after a break since 2015 and been having a blast with path of fire so far. but needless to say i feel alone, so i figured id be looking for a guild and this sounds perfekt for me! i threw you an add on discord incase you read this first.But ill be looking forword to hearing from ya and hear more about this (:

-Andy

Hi! Just saw your discord request, happy to invite you too! Very welcome and hope you'll have a good time with us:D

• 2 weeks later...