[EU] [PvE] searching for a non-TS guild? Then your search has ended — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] [PvE] searching for a non-TS guild? Then your search has ended

Hello there, we are silent voices [sV] a fairly small friendly non-TS guild. And yes, we also are not using discord, skype or any other voice chat programme. We prefer to stay active via guild chat only. So we do everything without any voice chat programme. We welcome everyone :) we don't care if you're new or a veteran :)
What we have to offer?
- a lvl 12 guild hall (upgrading it weekly)

• fractals, dungeons
  • meta events, world bosses
  • a friendly and familiar environment
  • help whenever it's needed
  • weekly guild missions on saturday 19.00 CET/CEST

What do we expect from you?

• no real requirements
  • repping is appreciated but not a must
  • being active is appreciated

We set a member limit for the guild to keep it rather small (100 members at max). If you are interested or got questions please let us know ingame via whisper or pm :)
Leader : Kaori Shiina / Glael.7643
Officers: - Ashra Relis
- Liegnitz
- Rividum

Hope to see you ingame :)

Comments

• push : still open for active and dedicated members :) we highly appreciate if you join for guild stuff or/and make your own suggestions of activities !

• Just to make 100% sure: you're okay with irregular players? :) My work shifts differs every day and I cannot play regularly... :(

• Glael.7643Glael.7643 Member ✭✭

@nes.4192 said:
    Just to make 100% sure: you're okay with irregular players? :) My work shifts differs every day and I cannot play regularly... :(

sure^^ but if you're staying a longer time away from the guild then please let me know :3

• Define longer time ;)

@nes.4192 said:
    Define longer time ;)

2-3 months^^

• Eee... Usually it is max 2 weeks ;) And even that not always true: I try to grab a Daily every day :)

@nes.4192 said:
    Eee... Usually it is max 2 weeks ;) And even that not always true: I try to grab a Daily every day :)

sounds good :) if you're interested in joining I'll gladly invite you later :3

• Sure do ;) I'll be finishing all achievements for griffon today :)

• @nes.4192 said:
    Sure do ;) I'll be finishing all achievements for griffon today :)

Will do today :3 Sorry that it took so long to reply. RL problems got in the way^^

• how do I join? I'm from underworld and willing to transfer. casual to semi hard core player depending on my works demand on time

• @JackNaiper.4517 said:
    how do I join? I'm from underworld and willing to transfer. casual to semi hard core player depending on my works demand on time

I can send you an invite :) but we're not a WvW guild so you don't need to transfer :)

• DKay.4685DKay.4685 Member
    edited February 6, 2018

would like to join how do i contact you ingmae?

nvm sry, i got your names ill try and message u ingame :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.