[EU/International] 7y old guild The Angels Of Dawn [TAOD] [Raids&PvE]

Darren.5931

[TAOD] is old guild with roots in Guild Wars 1. We are currently focused to raids and fractals. For our members we provide multiple raid runs per week. We are both searching for experienced players to fill our static teams and for those, who want to dive into raids and fractals as newbies.

For those who want to fill our static team we have some requirements. We expect our members to use our Discord for communication purposes - there is no need to talk however. We would be glad if you could represent our guild when you're playing with us. Extremely helpful will be if you already know all encounters and their mechanics, if not there are training runs you can join to catch up.

Interested? Want to join our family? Feel free to contact me here, on our discord or contact any of our officers in game or join our discord and check the message from discord bot Mee6 in #newbie-menu channel for how to apply to the guild.

Schedule:

• Monday&Tuesday - 8:15PM-10:15PM CEST/CET Timezone (Alpha Omega Static)
  • Monday&Friday from 18:30 CEST/CET Timezone (Progress Epsilon Static)
  • Other days - Training runs - depends on demand - usually 6PM CEST/CET to midnight
  • Anytime - fractal & dungeon runs - depends on demand

Officers:

• Leader: Darren.5931 (discord: Iso#5893)
  • Officer: TachyonicRage.4936 (discord: TachyonicRage.4936#3886)
  • Officer: CoPraS.6015 (discord: CoPraS#2348)
  • Officer: LuisDeutschland.5061 (discord: Mondi ツ (LuisDeutschland.5061)#1799)
  • Officer: wArchAngel.5890) (discord: wArchAngel#7537)

Misc:

• Guild Hall: Windswept Haven (Path of Fire)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I would like to apply for the guild if you still have open slots. I have around 482 LI and know the raid till the Statues in W5. Currently I'm looking for people to raid with. It would be nice if you can tell me about your raiding time and a bit about the people there in your guild. Thank you. :)Account : Chronomatis.7293