Lf EU/PVE/Casual/Beginner friendly guild — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Lf EU/PVE/Casual/Beginner friendly guild

Hierophant.3851Hierophant.3851 Member
edited January 18, 2018 in Looking For Guild

I am a returning player who never played the game with party or guild. I was playing solo and I love the game so much, but always getting bored because of no dungeoneering with a guild.
So I have returned to game after some time, bought the expansions and now I want to do everything from the beginning. I don't want to go to 80lvl to start dungeons.. I want to go in there and explore every dungeon, and learn from others.. I don't need a huge guild with expansions etc, only a bunch of people who share my point of view. I don't want only to go to 80 and play some fractals or go in dungeons only with pugs although I know that the game is old and most players have fed up with simple dungeons..

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.