[News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales

Available for 7 days onlyWintersday Appearance Pack: 2000 gemsFestive hat: 150 gemsMini Festive Aurene: 400 gemsPermanent Choya Finisher: 700 gemsWintersday Minis 3-Pack: 500 gems(Mini Fawn, Mini Puppy, Mini Arctic Fox)

Available for 3 days onlyIce Encasement outfit: 700 gems

ReturnedArtic Explorer outfit: 700 gems

20% offUmbral Demon Skimmer skin: 1600 gems

NewFreezie Crown: 350 gems

From Dulfy:

Freezie Crown.Human/NornSylvariAsuraCharr

I don't know when the sale began, or when it will end (it is on "Limited Time"), but I noticed today that bank tabs are 20% off at 480 gems (normally 600). Scanning back through this thread's past two pages I don't see them noted, so I'm adding the info here.

Remember to always buy more of those from your bank interface (click on the padlock at the bottom of the bank tabs -- if there is no padlock, you are maxed) so you don't end up buying more than the max you can use.

NewMini Frozen Tik'Teek: 400 gemsFrom Dulfy:

and picture

ReturnedMini Snow Flurry Dragon: 500 gemsWinter Solstice Outfit: 700 gems

Sale ending soon (less than 24 hours)Cosmic harvesting tool, Cosmic logging tool, Cosmic Mining tool

Available for 7 days onlyArctic Explorer outfit: 700 gemsFreezie Crown: 350 gemsWinter Solstice Appearance Pack: 2000 gems (Wiki)Evon Gnashblade Decorative Package: 3000 gems (Wiki)Cozy Wintersday Mounts Pack: 2000 gems

NewGarden Plot Deed: 1000 gems[This activates 4 plant nodes for daily harvesting in your home instance. Nodes in your garden can be sown with seeds to grow plants of your choice. Up to 2 plots may be purchased. Ask your new home gardener for details.]From Dulfy:

Free and available for 7 daysCustomer Appreciation Package[contains one Black Lion Chest Key and one Black Lion Chest. Cannot be Gifted. Not available to Free to Play accounts.]

Returned and available for 7 days onlyShattered Bloodstone Ascender Combo: 500 gems

Available for 7 days onlyMini Snow Flurry Dragon: 500 gemsWinter Solstice outfit: 700 gemsMini Frozen Tik’Teek: 400 gems

NewJackal Rune gauntlet: 500 gemsJackal Rune greaves: 500 gemsZhaitan Dye kit: 1@125 gems. 5@500 gems. 25@2500 gems

40% off and available for 7 days.Home Portal Stone: 540 gems

ReturnedBlack Lion Hunter’s contract: 1200 gems

Returned and available for 7 days onlyBone Pick mining tool: 1000 gemsTireless Harvesting Minion: 1000 gemsTireless Logging Minion: 1000 gems

From DulfyJackal Rune greaves and gauntlet: https://imgur.com/a/DbCD9Zhaitan Dye kit: https://i.imgur.com/qDSpzwt.jpg

@"akenoyuki.8210" said:Available for 3 days

: 600 gems

Also, for the future:

You linked the pistol skin for the Sword Skin by accident, linking them both twice:Lord Caudecus's Sword Skin

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@"akenoyuki.8210" said:
Available for 3 days

Also, for the future:

You linked the pistol skin for the Sword Skin by accident, linking them both twice:

Whoops, my bad.Thank you for correcting it \:3

Copy-pasted here to save hassle of scrolling up

Available for 3 days

Also, for the future: