[Suggestion] Sub forum for suggestions viewable only by poster and ANet

It might be easier for them to set up a temporary suggestion thread that is open for X amount of time and have someone actually monitor the thread during those hours. Then, people could make suggestions and others could add on to the idea. Why monitor it? Because there are far too many posters that like to dump on the ideas people present and/or respond to them as if they know how Anet thinks. Those should be deleted to keep it a Suggestion Only thread.

• Confused 1

What's the advantage for ANet to do this? It costs them extra time & money to manage a separate queue for "private" communication, plus it increases the expectation of a response (which isn't likely), and it means that the ideas aren't tested in the crucible of the community's opinion, which matters for any MMO.

I know the OP means well, but I don't see how ANet could possibly enforce it being only used for could be used for "items and events that would be better left as a surprise to other players."

• 3 years later...

I would love to see a musical instrument of bagpipes entered into the game. I play as a ranger named mad jack Churchill - a British legend wielding a claymore, longbow and bagpipes in WWII. During a time of warfare dominated by guns, tanks, and aerial warfare. not only is he a legend in war, but also very fitting to the ranger class. the only item i am missing to complete the likeness is bagpipes. Also, it would be a sick musical item to bring into play. we got a lute and bells and a flute etc. already. time to make it epic! 

• 1 year later...