Can you get more than one banner from Blazing a Trail story?

I was replaying the PoF story with a new character to see if I could get started in the other backpieces; I chose for the second time for Amnoon's allegiance, nothing happened. I received no banner from choosing a different path. So my question is: Can you only receive one banner per account? Or am I bugged?

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Stitch.1794 said:You have to complete it with three different characters to get all three banners.

Each time offering a different recommendation to the council: Sunspears, Joke, or Neutral. And then each character has to complete the entire story (plus do a few other collection-related activities).

Okidoki, so in order to get another of the aligned backpieces (joko/kormir/neutral) I have to do the entire story to receive the (in this instance) Kormir backpiece instead of the Amnoon one which was my first play through choice. :anguished:

@SnowHawk.3615 said:

@Stitch.1794 said:You have to complete it with three different characters to get all three banners.

Each time offering a different recommendation to the council: Sunspears, Joke, or Neutral. And then each character has to complete the entire story (plus do a few other collection-related activities).

Okidoki, so in order to get another of the aligned backpieces (joko/kormir/neutral) I have to do the entire story to receive the (in this instance) Kormir backpiece instead of the Amnoon one which was my first play through choice. :anguished:

Yeah, it requires more of a time investment than most collections. However, it compares favorably to other collections/achievements that also reward ascended gear.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

Yeah, it requires more of a time investment than most collections. However, it compares favorably to other collections/achievements that also reward ascended gear.

Yes, you're right!

• 1 year later...

This is such Bull Shit on ArenaNet not allowing us to redo the mission to make a different choice. Since I already made the choice on my 9 characters, none of which chose Sunspear I cannot complete the achievement Raise the Banners: Sunspear Support. So either delete one of my nine characters or purchase another character slot, raise the character to 80 to select a different choice. That is total BULL SHIT!

@Kallan.4593 said:This is such Bull kitten on ArenaNet not allowing us to redo the mission to make a different choice. Since I already made the choice on my 9 characters, none of which chose Sunspear I cannot complete the achievement Raise the Banners: Sunspear Support. So either delete one of my nine characters or purchase another character slot, raise the character to 80 to select a different choice. That is total BULL kitten!

So... You did the story on nine characters before checking achievement requirements? And this is ANet's fault, somehow...?

@"Kallan.4593"One would think, out of 9 characters, you'd select 1 of the 3 story alignments atleast once. :confused:Story rewards have always been awarded once per character. I don't see this changing because of this folly.One would also think that using the achievement panel for checking on these sorts of things would be common sense.Your only option would be to make a new character to get the remaining collection done. (Please do read the notes on that Wiki page.)

• 1 year later...

I'm really frustrated with Anet, because only today I realized that I can't choose a different path with the same character. I have a character just to make the Living Stories and now I will be force to do it with two other characters, in order to open the back item's collection. This is ridiculous, frustrating and stupid. Decide a path without knowing where it will take you, could make you want to go back. In addition, people may accidentally click and choose a wrong one. Or, they may not master the language and misunderstand something. Its a dumb decision Anet, really dumb!

*I'm don't speak english well enough to understand all details the story, but I pla ythe game.