New siege ability — Guild Wars 2 Forums

New siege ability

Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 31, 2018 in WvW

We need a new catapult ability that lets us load up and fire a manned Charr Car if one is nearby.

Also need golems that shoot pre-built arrow carts

But seriously, can we please get something to spend our rank points on?

-Balwarc [ICoa]

Comments

• Go to bed Balwarc.

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Nighteyess.2149 said:
    Go to bed Balwarc.

I'm about to start work in a few minutes 😔

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• I agree I'd like something to spend all my extra unspent rank points on. Maybe something to make rams have a more defensive skill, like spend 100 points to make my iron hide have conditions have -90% duration on me. Or another that makes me have pulsing stability with iron hide. Maybe another that makes AC aoe larger. Maybe one to change the cata bleed one to some sort of tar shot (think engi pistol glue shot). Just some random thoughts on what we could add to siege abilities.

#nornmodeisbestmode

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Whilst I am not near the rank to acquire that many rank points, I also agree that those that do have em should be able to use them for something.

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• I second this. Even if it's something like increasing Badge of Honor gained, WVW exp, etc. It was really satisfying to finally max out all my WVW abilities, but now, leveling brings no enjoyment other than getting more testimonies of heroics, or getting a new title.

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've always wanted to use Asura for their real purpose... cannonballs.

They would probably have to introduce a new item or feature in order for us to have something new to spend points on.

BG

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭

Yes, BG needs more siege. You need trebs that launch trebs so you can treb while you treb. :expressionless:

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

• @Optimator.3589 said:
    Yes, BG needs more siege. You need trebs that launch trebs so you can treb while you treb. :expressionless:

Quentin Lake? WHAT Quentin Lake?

• Blodeuyn.2751Blodeuyn.2751 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2018

I'd like a mastery that allows you to turn siege a tiny bit faster. Maybe something along the lines of 5 ranks at 2% faster per rank.

It would also be nice to have a mastery that increases the effectiveness or duration of stealth, supply removal, and siege disabling traps.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
    Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

I found out the other day that Charr cars cannot glide.
    ... I was sad.

~ Kovu

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Kovu.7560 said:
    ... I was sad.

~ Kovu

Did it explode when you hit? Did you die?

• @Blodeuyn.2751 said:
    I'd like a mastery that allows you to turn siege a tiny bit faster. Maybe something along the lines of 5 ranks at 2% faster per rank.

It would also be nice to have a mastery that increases the effectiveness or duration of stealth, supply removal, and siege disabling traps.

^^^This needs done, faster cata and treb turning.

#nornmodeisbestmode

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Kovu.7560 said:
    ... I was sad.

~ Kovu

Did it explode when you hit? Did you die?

No, the fall wasn't far enough to kill me.
    I was a little sad I wasn't able to deploy a little steampunk parachute, or transform into a small Charr copter, however.

~ Kovu

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.