WvW changes... most important issue? Golems. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW changes... most important issue? Golems.

So, WvW is changing. Ok. Any adult knows it won't be perfect, but it definitely won't be worse than the current system, so let's go have fun.

MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY, can we puh-lease have one more golem week before the change? The last few weeks leading up to the change, especially the very last week, are going to be completely pointless anyway, so that's a perfect time for another week of golem silliness! If it's exactly like the last golem week, fine. If it adds the ability for golems to glide, that will be just ridiculously fun. Please?

B

Comments

• I think they need to hold golem week the same week as shark week every year.

#nornmodeisbestmode

• My personal favorite (don't judge me) was the no contest swords week. I don't know about anyone else, but the server I was on was 100% on point. Not that I didn't see the server work well together, they all did, but especially so during that week.

The fights were amazing, too.

• I support this effort.

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yeah just what we need, another golem dupe golem buff exploit week, although with what damage is these days I suppose the second part doesn't really matter.

Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic || Class Offense Defense Movement Balance is So Terribad ||

• We need golems with jetpacks or flying rocket boots. Scruffy has them, why can't we, please be consistent with the lore.

Power > Condition

• How about a week without tactics + shield gens? For old time's sake.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

ceasefire hour.

tonic parade for 1 hour =)

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.