[News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales

Sale ending soon (less than 24 hours)Kasmeer’s staff skin

NewGrand Lion Griffon skin: 2000 gems. Dulfy:

Arcane Marksman rifle: 600 gems. Dulfy:

Available for 7 days onlyButterfly harvesting flute: 1000 gemsFirefly mining flute: 1000 gemsSwarm logging flute: 1000 gemsSummit Wildhorn Springer skin: 2000 gemsDynamics Exo-Suit outfit: 700 gemsChampion of Tyria outfit: 700 gemsBlack Lion Hunter’s Contract: 1200 gems

A reminder

This is not a discussion or request thread but a gemstore announcement thread. Please do not post to ask questions, make comments or make a request. If you have a question or wish to comment please find another thread on the same topic or make a thread. If you want to request an item please use the stickied Gemstore thread. Also, please refrain from posting to answer questions on the thread. I suggest you private message the person if you wish to answer them.

As Gaile said

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I'm going to sticky this thread, but I'd like to ask for some help. In order to keep AP's hard work clear and concise, it would be great to not have a lot of extra chat in this exact thread. Posting in the thread that houses sugestions for the gem store items be perfect. But it would sort of "interrupt the flow" to have comments about hoped-for items here, as the thread basically is intended to serve as a "Here's what's on offer" thread. Like "hard news" as opposed to an Op/Ed piece? : =)

Hope that makes sense, and naturally if you have questions, you can drop me a PM.

(Emphasis is mine)

So please don’t make non announcement posts. Let’s keep the thread clean so people can find the relevant information.

Thanks.

Useful app. Allows you to set an alarm for Gemstore items appearance.http://gw2timer.com/?page=Account&section=Gem

A reminder

This is not a discussion or request thread but a gemstore announcement thread. Please do not post to ask questions, make comments or make a request. If you have a question or wish to comment please find another thread on the same topic or make a thread. If you want to request an item please use the stickied Gemstore thread. Also, please refrain from posting to answer questions on the thread. I suggest you private message the person if you wish to answer them.

Thanks.

NewLucky Dog harvesting tool: 1000 gemsFrom Dulfy:

Available for 7 days onlyRam balloon: 250 gemsPermanent Sandshark Finisher: 600 gems

ReturnedAncestral outfit: 700 gemsImperial outfit: 700 gemsCelestial Rooster glider: 500 gemsDragon Mask: 300 gemsLion Mask: 300 gemsPlush Ram backpack set: 300 gemsRed Envelope Mail Carrier: 600 gems

From Dulfy: Alchemist weapon skins gallery