Revenant and Brutality — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Revenant and Brutality

Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭
edited February 6, 2018 in WvW

Some preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety good changes this patch anet, but can we get an icd on Brutality so we can actually push into the scourges you nerfed. FB can ez prestack 20s of quickness and 4 or 5 revs can pretty much invalidate any melee push now. https://imgur.com/a/BNJ2k

Comments

• wow no icd lol, gg wvw

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

• GDchiaScrub.3241GDchiaScrub.3241 Member ✭✭✭✭

Or just link it to a duration after the weapon swap...

D:

Holy Warriors of [Kazo] following Kazo doctrine guided by, Our Lord and Commander, Zudo in the holy Trinity of Him and his two firm glutes.

• Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

pls tell me it has an icd in wvw anet

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'll be surprised if this isn't changed when they fix the crashes that are happening.

• Vova.2640Vova.2640 Member ✭✭✭

Seems crazy, yes.
    The question is can rev get enough quickness to make this broken.

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

On a side note I really want to be able to roam with renegade and sbow but I'm not sure if it's up to the task yet. If anyone came up with a build utilising kalla/sbow for roaming with possible video I'd be grateful.

• Olli.9028Olli.9028 Member ✭✭

@Vova.2640 said:
    Seems crazy, yes.
    The question is can rev get enough quickness to make this broken.

hmmm firebrand hmmm

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭

wait is the average wvw seriously so bad at pvp that they can't do anything without stab?

• jul.7602jul.7602 Member ✭✭✭

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:
    wait is the average wvw seriously so bad at pvp that they can't do anything without stab?

Most people in pvp run some form of stability or a bunch of stunbreaks so I'm not sure what your trying to say. Anyway in pvp most fights are 3v3s or less so there isn't as much chain cc. In wvw you will get chain cced by 25+ people.

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭

@jul.7602 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

Most people in pvp run some form of stability or a bunch of stunbreaks so I'm not sure what your trying to say. Anyway in pvp most fights are 3v3s or less so there isn't as much chain cc. In wvw you will get chain cced by 25+ people.

I'm saying that if you are seriously having this big of a problem against a class that is literally the worst pvp class in the game just because of a situational gimmick you are bad.

• Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

@jul.7602 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

I'm saying that if you are seriously having this big of a problem against a class that is literally the worst pvp class in the game just because of a situational gimmick you are bad.

wvw!=pvp ????????????????????????????

• SloRules.3560SloRules.3560 Member ✭✭✭

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

@jul.7602 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

That gimick is gona be pernament in wvw.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.