In guild chat in how to see what sever my guild mate is play — Guild Wars 2 Forums

In guild chat in how to see what sever my guild mate is play

AtlantisPrins.2098AtlantisPrins.2098 Member ✭✭
edited February 10, 2018 in WvW

I wish that i was can see where all players play in guild chat as i press G i miss that option but you never know xd

this was anet say to me so i place it here to maby you like that idea to xd.

Hey there Bart,
Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support, we appreciate your suggestion! I can certainly agree that seeing what server your guildmates are on would be very useful. While Customer Support is unable to make changes like this in-game, I would love for you to create a forum post regarding this suggestion so that the developers can see it.
have nice day all see u in game .

Comments

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Suppose it wouldn't hurt with the upcoming alliance system thing.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Lexi.1398Lexi.1398 Member ✭✭✭

extra column on guild roster tab, perhaps

• joneirikb.7506joneirikb.7506 Member ✭✭✭✭

It would be nice to add a way to see this. But if the proposed WvW change happens, it won't matter. So we should probably first see if that happens, and if not and we're sticking to links then it would be useful again.

Well, it could still be useful with the new system, but not nearly as much. As everyone in your guild/alliance is going to be in the same place anyways. The whole PVX guilds spread over all servers is going to be, mostly, a problem of the past.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
    "Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth." - J. Michael Straczynski
    "GW2 is a MSOFGG: Mass Singleplayer Online Fashion Grinding Game" -me

• Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭✭

That's true for your wvw guild but your pve guild will still be spread all over, and it would be nice to see who in your pve guild you're playing against . . .

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.