Problem with reporting — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Problem with reporting

Timelord.8190Timelord.8190 Member ✭✭✭

Can you guys help me and send this video to [email protected]
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2FIETNyUPeQ&t=1m55s

Far Shiverpeaks
My YT- channel: Toxilo

Comments

• You know there are glitches that put you inside towers whether you intentionally do it or not? It used to happen with the Northwest tower in alpine bls. The guy might've accidentally gotten up there.

You should send the video in regardless in case that tower is bugged.

• Timelord.8190Timelord.8190 Member ✭✭✭

He ported into inner T3 hills to.

Far Shiverpeaks

• MUDse.7623MUDse.7623 Member ✭✭✭✭

what exactly is your issue with reporting you mention in the title?
    i doubt it is helpful to sent 100s of emails with the same link the them, yours should be enough.
    i personally dont see for certain that he is hacking in the video, so i surely wont sent any email with that video there.

The problem is that he is still doing it, and Anet doesen't do anything. The video contains enough information if you watch closely.

Far Shiverpeaks

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

Problem is, by posting here you are also violating the terms of the forums.

Thank You for the {MEME}

This forum is not much about free spech, i know. I don't think this post violate anything thoug.

Far Shiverpeaks

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

Free speech doesn't apply to private companies. It applies to the public sector. As we can only be a member of the forums by agreeing to their terms, free speech isn't applicable.

Publically posting glitches/hacks/exploits is against the TOS for the forums.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Yes we have a mesmer ported into Wildcreek yesterday, someone was watching the tower, theres no way the mesmer was inside. it has to be a hack.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.