Lake Doric - Living World Season 3

The meta boss Centaur Hoof is bugged and wont SPAWN Been in Lake Doric 3 days now and NOTHING Ive waited more then 2 hours for resets and spawning times and he hasn't come up ! Pls help ANET this needs to be fixed I cant finish my Aurora without it and I don't want to wait for this to be fixed much longer

Actually, the event that is bugged is the "Clear out the remaining White Mantle forces around Noran's Homestead."

It froze at "White Mantle Forces remaining: 0" and it don't finish the group event.

Hope we have a fix as soon as possible, currently working on Aurora and need the "Defend Noran's Homestead from White Mantle bombardment" event for "Holding Back the Tide" achievement. :hushed:

@"Plautze.6290" said:BTW, does the bandit ghost event trigger at the sawmill? The stolen wood thingy was the last on my Cin business list for ages.

I think this event does not trigger at the sawmill due to "not finishing" the clear event...I was parked yesterday for almost 2 hours waiting for other events to spawn and nothing! :/

@minaghost.9873 said:

@"Plautze.6290" said:BTW, does the bandit ghost event trigger at the sawmill? The stolen wood thingy was the last on my Cin business list for ages.

I think this event does not trigger at the sawmill due to "not finishing" the clear event...I was parked yesterday for almost 2 hours waiting for other events to spawn and nothing! :/

Thanks for the update, buddy! Been through the same, instead the clear event DID finish, but then the bandit ghost event did not start:o FoooOOO, so saAAAAad!

@"minaghost.9873" said:Actually, the event that is bugged is the "Clear out the remaining White Mantle forces around Noran's Homestead."

It froze at "White Mantle Forces remaining: 0" and it don't finish the group event.

Hope we have a fix as soon as possible, currently working on Aurora and need the "Defend Noran's Homestead from White Mantle bombardment" event for "Holding Back the Tide" achievement. :hushed:

yes that's totally it man ! I hope they see this or it gets into being looked at to be fixed and get it up and going for everyone seems like I'm not this only one stuck with this issue

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:If nothing else, all events will reset at the next patch. Be sure to join the appropriate map then.You can also try guesting to another server, or try joining someone in a different map instance.

Good luck.

Already tried guesting on another server but it didn't solved the bug for me... I just have to say that it was a very low populated moment... perhaps doing this when multi stances are available should do the trick!

I just think its rude for the amount of time/money/patience we all put into this game and shit like this doesn't get noticed/fixed is just unreal and frustrating not only for myself but others as well. We shouldn't have to wait for a next patch or anything these events should be up and running a full 24/7 so we all enjoy the game to its full potential and it don't have to resort into doing anything like this. We still don't have an update or anything about this current issue... Just Ridiculous.

• Like 1

@Axilor.8357 said:I just think its rude for the amount of time/money/patience we all put into this game and kitten like this doesn't get noticed/fixed is just unreal and frustrating not only for myself but others as well. We shouldn't have to wait for a next patch or anything these events should be up and running a full 24/7 so we all enjoy the game to its full potential and it don't have to resort into doing anything like this. We still don't have an update or anything about this current issue... Just Ridiculous.

Well said, some refund for the time/money/patience would be in place.

@"Kale.9562" said:This "Clear out the remaining White Mantle forces around Noran's Homestead." bug is very frustrating.

It is blocking multiple achievements and mastery points.

I've just encountered this myself, as I was planning to complete the two ghost achievements which do not spawn while this event remains in an "active" state.

As @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" says, the bugged copy/copies of the map will reset at the next patch. Until then, all you can do is try to force yourself onto a different copy of the map. To find out which copy you're on, type /ip in the chat window and make note of the number. Then try the following things:

• Guest to a different server. It may help to move to Divinity's Reach before heading to the character select screen to choose your guest location, then go back to Lake Doric afterward, in case the ip is a bit "sticky" in the sort. Check the /ip again to see if you have managed to find a new copy.
  • Check the LFG for groups doing events in the map. Join one (especially good if they're advertising the event you need)--if you have to right click on the group and select "Join in Lake Doric" you will be guaranteed to be on a new copy.
  • Put up your own LFG with "Looking for map with working (event)" or "Requesting taxi away from (your current ip) due to stalled event."
  • Move your character to a different map altogether and wait until the daily reset before trying to return. There is often a population spike around reset that causes new copies to open.
  • Ask guildmates to help you get onto a different copy of the map by having them go to the map, check that they're on a different /ip, and _then _party up with them to switch. If you party up first, you just increase the odds that they'll end up sorted into your broken copy of the map.
  • Ask in Lion's Arch or Divinity's Reach /map chat for the same kind of help if you're not in a guild.
  • Ask in the Players Helping Players subforum for assistance, being sure to note whether you're on NA or EU, and what time zone/time of day you usually play.

And if all those fail, go to the map as soon as possible after the next patch, before the events have a chance to become stalled again. Sometimes events get stuck, and older maps often only have a few copies going at a time, so it's easy to keep getting sorted into the same broken one. Stalling is usually more a function of there being fully one hundred bazillion and sixty-eight lines of code and how long a given copy of the map has been open than anything actually being truly broken, so changing maps nearly always resolves the issue.

This is unreal, I wasted days and a number of hrs waiting for the event that I need and the damn thing is still bugged. Why is Anet not taking care of this issue? Why should we have to wait on a patch, that could be more days. I thought this section was to report bugs and try and help them fix the game.

@Alia.4207 said:This is unreal, I wasted days and a number of hrs waiting for the event that I need and the kitten thing is still bugged. Why is Anet not taking care of this issue? Why should we have to wait on a patch, that could be more days. I thought this section was to report bugs and try and help them fix the game.

agreed this is just sad