Thief Pictures

AegisRunestone.8672

• 1 month later...

@"Aurelius.6829" said:Just want to share my P/P Deadeye.

M4LN8Fg.jpg

The overall composition and camera angle, colour adjustment, choice of weapons and pose is very well done!This could be some character of a Japanese Dreamcast game or something, really like it!

@Zedek.8932 said:

@"Aurelius.6829" said:Just want to share my P/P Deadeye.

M4LN8Fg.jpg

The overall composition and camera angle, colour adjustment, choice of weapons and pose is very well done!This could be some character of a Japanese Dreamcast game or something, really like it!

Thank you. :smiley:I was aiming for a traditional vampire looks, but because I'm japanese maybe there's a bit of v-kei influence there.

@Alek Seven.2374 said:Oh and I got my first contract and my lawyer confirmed the death.

Wouldn't your lawyer prefer to now know about the death so they have actual plausible deniability. It is against the law for a lawyer to enter a plea they know to be false. That is a big reason why defense attorneys never actual ask their clients if they did it.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly feel out thief'd by some of the great thiefy style in this thread but here's mine anyway.He's a pirate admiral themed character:

-Primary ColorsOxbloodMidnight fireMidnight RustMidnight OliveNatural7Wc02wy.jpg

Raising the bar for sneakiness:61q0psM.jpg

qktz0Kc.jpg

FvVMXJm.jpg

-

edit:I had some rare free time and posted characters in multiple threads at once lol, if anyone is interested in seeing the other professions:• mesmerengineer • thief • elementalist •cheers

Excelsior, I am Zedexx, Asura assassin and sniper, a.k.a. the AngelOfDeath™

My current wallpaper. Several days on and off. 118 individual layers, mostly the splatters, some are down to 5% opacity. 142 MByte (!) uncompressed!

Deadeye is beautiful in almost every aspect and and goes well together with my Asura. Since we steal now by using "black magic" instead of physically taking stuff from people (or ripping out poor Moa's feathers), being a mean, sneaky, 120cm AngelOfDeath kneeling on top of ledges or rooftops and land successful Death Judgments works very well. Due to our size, we Asura need to use guerilla tactics and shoot people (or Skritt) from afar.

Being a highly skilled marksman also fits perfectly with a well-educated Asura, because instead of getting my hands dirty, I will let the bullets do the job: Precise, clean and quick. If things get tricky, I still carry my daggers or pistols with me all the time. If I am in

(OST from "Death Sentence") I change my Noble Count outfit and its precious gold chains and brocade clothes and put on my black leather gear and shades...

Z0lrJcW.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nimblequick, my norn thiefMask of the Queen, Heart of Koda, Arah gloves, and Order of Whispers boots, pants and shoulders.

pHkQlcV.jpg

I really like the Dreamthistle shortbow as a kind of hidden weapons which manifests when you need it

cdo6RRD.jpg

I also use the privateer pistors or the merciless daggers when needed :)

Thinking of a Dread Quiver as a back item, the Shadow of Grenth is not quite working

• 2 weeks later...