"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

1235710

Comments

  • Cobrakon.3108Cobrakon.3108 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2018

    @Alatar.7364 said:

    @Cobrakon.3108 said:
    I have a hefty request. I would like the "Bench of the Final Judge". I don't expect anyone to just gift me it. But if you could give me a deal on it, I would greatly appreciate it. I do RP events for the community and am planning to do more types and this would be a wonderful addition. Cheers!

    Bench of the Final Judge is an account bound Item and therefore can not be gifted in any way.
    Sorry :/

    There are two versions and one is not account bound.
    If you type in "bench" and search for items not currently available in the TP it should pop up. I believe the unbound one you can trade and is a drop from a raid boss.

  • Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Cobrakon.3108 said:

    @Alatar.7364 said:

    @Cobrakon.3108 said:
    I have a hefty request. I would like the "Bench of the Final Judge". I don't expect anyone to just gift me it. But if you could give me a deal on it, I would greatly appreciate it. I do RP events for the community and am planning to do more types and this would be a wonderful addition. Cheers!

    Bench of the Final Judge is an account bound Item and therefore can not be gifted in any way.
    Sorry :/

    There are two versions and one is not account bound.
    If you type in "bench" and search for items not currently available in the TP it should pop up. I believe the unbound one you can trade and is a drop from a raid boss.

    I found only the Bench of the Final judge which is account-bound and Shrouded Bench of the Final Judge which is Ascended so it can't be sold nor mailed either. Is there third version?

    ~ I Aear cân ven na mar

  • Cobrakon.3108Cobrakon.3108 Member ✭✭✭

    @Alatar.7364 said:

    @Cobrakon.3108 said:

    @Alatar.7364 said:

    @Cobrakon.3108 said:
    I have a hefty request. I would like the "Bench of the Final Judge". I don't expect anyone to just gift me it. But if you could give me a deal on it, I would greatly appreciate it. I do RP events for the community and am planning to do more types and this would be a wonderful addition. Cheers!

    Bench of the Final Judge is an account bound Item and therefore can not be gifted in any way.
    Sorry :/

    There are two versions and one is not account bound.
    If you type in "bench" and search for items not currently available in the TP it should pop up. I believe the unbound one you can trade and is a drop from a raid boss.

    I found only the Bench of the Final judge which is account-bound and Shrouded Bench of the Final Judge which is Ascended so it can't be sold nor mailed either. Is there third version?

    Its on the TP. If you simply put "bench" in the search function and then remove the little "show only available" box by clicking the x button. You also have to realize the the one sold on the TP is in a container... and the container is not account bound. Let me see if i have time to print screen it showing that its in the TP.

  • Dabrixmgp.4758Dabrixmgp.4758 Member ✭✭
    edited February 18, 2018

    Trying to get Weaponsmithing to 500 but ran out of gold at 480. I have plenty of Orichalcum but need the Exotic Orichalcum Imbued Inscriptions. I dont care which flavor they are. Id say around 25 just to be on the safe side.

    Thanks in advance.

  • Bank space!!

  • I would be eternally grateful to anyone who would give me an extra bank tab. Still saving up money for PoF and in-game gold is getting eaten by crafting ascended armors.

    Server: NA

  • Seera.5916Seera.5916 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 19, 2018

    @MrMojoRisin.7364 said:
    Bank space!!

    @Jinn Galen.2468 said:
    I would be eternally grateful to anyone who would give me an extra bank tab. Still saving up money for PoF and in-game gold is getting eaten by crafting ascended armors.

    Server: NA

    Bank tabs are account upgrades and therefore not giftable. Players can only gift you gold to go towards the bank space.

  • Aw,no bank space gifting?

    Ummm I love the top hat in the gem store

  • Vash.2386Vash.2386 Member ✭✭✭

    Hey Guys, I am in the process of leveling up my personal guild which has been a very slow, expensive project which has now left me broke. I am very pleased to say I have made it to level 45 nearly all by myself funding it with a few friends to help with guild missions to get the favour for upgrades. I am now needing to upgrade the mine which will need 15 Superior Runes of Holding. If anyone can help me with this (or any other items for the guild) I would greatly appreciate it as this is quite a difficult project to fund solo. Also, if anyone would like an invite to the guild just give me a shout. I have set the permissions for all guild items to be open for all members to use at any time, scribing crafting, decorating, wvw claiming and tactics, upgrades, missions, inviting members, guild portal, etc.

    Thanks for any help you can give.

  • Smiggles.6823Smiggles.6823 Member ✭✭
    edited March 11, 2018

    Edit: OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO DONATED SO FAR!!!

    I'd like 300g 0g so I can speed my way through leatherworking/huntsman crafting.

    Cheers

    Smiggles.6823

    North America

  • Tawniey.3796Tawniey.3796 Member ✭✭
    edited February 25, 2018

    So many EU Players!! I keep trying to help and it's saying Player Unavailable :( ((Update: Found someone to gift to!))

    I would love a set of aetherblade light armor when its back in the shop, if anyone would be so kind. <3
    I know it isn't there now, but I keep missing it every time it's up...
    NA :)

  • Lynxila.7948Lynxila.7948 Member ✭✭
    edited May 15, 2018

    Edit: Achieved the goal!

    40/300 Thank you for the donation so much! ^^

    Hi!

    My only desire is to be able to play through living word season 2.
    I managed to buy living world 3 episodes a while ago, but I really would like to know what exactly happened in the second one.
    I still needs like 300g 260g to have it.

    I would appreciate any help!

    Lynxila.7948

    Server: EU

  • Chemistral.7318Chemistral.7318 Member ✭✭
    edited February 27, 2018

    Hello!

    I have one wish and that is for the Berseker's Mordrem Warbow to use as a skin for my Longbow, the trading post has it listed for 60g which is out of my price range ^^;
    I've grown to love the Ranger longbow and when I saw that on the trading post my eyes lit up as that is the perfect bow to fit my armor set. <3
    (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Berserker's_Mordrem_Warbow)

    Chemistral.7318
    [EDIT:]I'm on the NA server, if anyone takes this request may I just say thank you in advance!
    [EDIT #2] Longbow was received, thank you! =)

  • HaganeMiku.7418HaganeMiku.7418 Member ✭✭
    edited February 27, 2018

    Well, I am really low level so I don't know anything about what gear I want. So I guess I just want the following.

    1. People to chat with or hang out with while I am questing or just standing around. I am on the Gate of Madness server.

    I love cats, anime, and most videogames. So if you have those interests maybe we could talk. I just feel lonely when playing....

  • I would like to gamble on mount skins with some mount adoption licenses.

    While I have some gold, it's all already spoken for because I want to buy my friend some gifts, and at the moment I can't justify spending real money on the game.

  • StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5, 2018

    @Lynxila.7948 said:
    Edit: 40/300 Thank you for the donation so much! ^^

    Hi!
    My only desire is to be able to play through living word season 2.
    I managed to buy living world 3 episodes a while ago, but I really would like to know what exactly happened in the second one.
    I still needs like 300g 260g to have it.

    I would appreciate any help!

    Lynxila.7948

    Server: EU


    @StinVec.3621 said:

    Note to all prospective desire posters:

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread, Recruit rank has a 4 hour window to edit comments - Member rank has no edit window limitation.

    • Making a desire post as "Recruit" forum rank and then making an additional post to state receipt of assistance is not the correct way to participate in this thread.
    • Potential gifters who read through the thread will see your original desire post as still being there stating you desire the item(s) and they would not know it was fulfilled (partially or fully) unless they read further on through the thread and find your new post stating so.

    • Failing to ensure you are Member rank on the forums prior to making your desire post may limit any assistance with the item(s) you may receive. As potential gifters know you will be unable to update your post to state receipt of assistance, they may be unlikely to provide assistance they otherwise may have.


    To be absolutely clear on this request of desire posters:

    • Please achieve at least "Member" rank on the forums if you wish to participate in this thread.

    Comment in 5 different threads total on the forums to attain the "Member" forum rank (2 star rank) which removes your comment edit time limitation.You will then be able to edit your original desire post via the gear icon in the top-right of your post if/when you receive any assistance.

    Thank you.

    WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

  • blacksun.5628blacksun.5628 Member
    edited March 7, 2018

    I would absolutely adore the branded mount pack<3 a friend was trying to help but apparently I don't show up in his gifting menu for some reason :c

    got it thank you <3

  • Atelia.4852Atelia.4852 Member ✭✭
    edited March 21, 2018

    -edit- (got it myself. I'll put something else here later... probably crafting mats or gold or something.)

    (Atelia.4852, NA)

  • thedirtytactics.8150thedirtytactics.8150 Member ✭✭
    edited April 1, 2018

    Hi,
    Need help doing open skies achievement for griffon mount
    gold 71g/250g so far.
    Thanks

    thedirtytactics.8150
    Server : Na

  • Belgarion.2678Belgarion.2678 Member ✭✭
    edited March 24, 2018

    I would like a Copper fed salvage o matic
    I'm always finding myself running out would really appreciate either :)

  • StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12, 2018

    @Belgarion.2678 said:
    I would love a Copper fed salvage o matic or A pack of unlimited gathering tools for convenience sakes,
    I'm always finding myself running out of both so would really appreciate either :)

    Thxs in advance if someone is so kind.


    @StinVec.3621 said:

    Note to all prospective desire posters:

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread, Recruit rank has a 4 hour window to edit comments - Member rank has no edit window limitation.

    • Making a desire post as "Recruit" forum rank essentially forces you to have to make an additional post to state receipt of assistance if more than 4 hours has passed since your post was made - this is not the correct way to participate in this thread.
    • Potential gifters who read through the thread will see your original desire post as still being there stating you desire the item(s) and they would not know it was fulfilled (partially or fully) unless they read further on through the thread and find your new post stating so.

    • Failing to ensure you are Member rank on the forums prior to making your desire post may limit any assistance with the item(s) you may receive. As potential gifters know you will be unable to update your post to state receipt of assistance, they may be unlikely to provide assistance they otherwise may have.


    To be absolutely clear on this request of desire posters:

    • Please achieve at least "Member" rank on the forums if you wish to participate in this thread.

    Comment in 5 different threads total on the forums to attain the "Member" forum rank (2 star rank) which removes your comment edit time limitation.You will then be able to edit your original desire post via the gear icon in the top-right of your post if/when you receive any assistance.

    Thank you.

    WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

  • Snow.7396Snow.7396 Member
    edited March 13, 2018

    Hello everyone, i am in the process of gearing up my toon with ascended through wvw and need to craft quite a bit of Grandmaster's armorsmith marks which is honestly very costly especially when i need 20 of them for a set, i would appreciate and be eternally graceful any help through assisstance of the following items :/ Thank you very much for your time, hope you have a great day and 2018

    15 Square of Vabbian Silk
    15 Blended Leather Sheet

    Snow.7396

    kitten receiving help already... you guys are too kind

  • Hi guys, i just came back to the game after about 2 years break. Im having problems in farming gold and i cant afford gems to buy Living Stories. i heared i can farm gold well and ascended trinkets on maps that u unlock from LS(+awsome kitten story right :>)but its cost is way too much for me ^^. Trying to gear my reventant aswell, cuz im sick of getting kicked from t2+ fractactals before we even start only becouse im daredevil :/. if theres someone who could help in any way, i would be very graceful.
    thanks for reading my qq, have a nice day guys and i wish u best

    zombeaver.1650

  • bLind.6278bLind.6278 Member ✭✭✭

    Any and all t6 mats so I can craft my Twilight. Gift of Magic/Might suuuucks.

    There's a 95% chance I'll be warned for this post, regardless of what it says.

  • Haelow.7243Haelow.7243 Member ✭✭
    edited April 5, 2018

    I'm doing what I can to save up and earn the Living World Seasons. I haven't experienced a lot of the story, especially since I did much of core almost two years ago. Upon my return a couple days ago, I've made it my goal to really dive into the lore of the game and revitalize my interest in Guild Wars as a whole. A huge thanks to anyone who can help me get even a single copper piece closer!

    Note: As an act of appreciation, and a way to assure my donors of my intentions, I will be showing proof of my purchase of the Living World Seasons once the goal is reached. This will be provided either through a link to imgur, or simply a screenshot edited to fill this post space tastefully. Any funds acquired will not be spent on anything but this goal. Thank you for your support!

    Request: Gems for Living World Season 2 and 3.

    Costs:
    Living World Season 2 - 1280 Gems (Currently marked as 20% off in the store for me, uncertain if this is a temporary sale or not.)
    Living World Season 3 - 480 Gems

    Acquired so far:
    Gems - 0/1760
    Gold - 60/517

    List of Donors:
    Hero of Heroes, 1st Donator: 30 Gold - Thank you!

  • Yuini.8951Yuini.8951 Member ✭✭
    edited November 15, 2018

    Edit: Thank you kind stranger who gifted me 30g! I appreciate it so much! You're so awesome!!!! :)

  • StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20, 2018

    This is the THIRD time I've had to post this on this one page...

    @Haelow.7243 said:
    Updating my previous post: I'm doing what I can to save up and earn the Living World Seasons. I haven't experienced a lot of the story, especially since I did much of core almost two years ago. Upon my return a couple days ago, I've made it my goal to really dive into the lore of the game and revitalize my interest in Guild Wars as a whole. A huge thanks to anyone who can help me get even a single copper piece closer!

    Request: Gems for Living World Season 2 and 3.

    Costs:
    Living World Season 2 - 1280 Gems (Currently marked as 20% off in the store for me, uncertain if this is a temporary sale or not.)
    Living World Season 3 - 480 Gems

    Acquired so far:
    Gems - 0/1760
    Gold - 21/517


    @StinVec.3621 said:

    Note to all prospective desire posters:

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread, Recruit rank has a 4 hour window to edit comments - Member rank has no edit window limitation.

    • Making a desire post as "Recruit" forum rank essentially forces you to have to make an additional post to state receipt of assistance if more than 4 hours has passed since your post was made - this is not the correct way to participate in this thread.
    • Potential gifters who read through the thread will see your original desire post as still being there stating you desire the item(s) and they would not know it was fulfilled (partially or fully) unless they read further on through the thread and find your new post stating so.

    • Failing to ensure you are Member rank on the forums prior to making your desire post may limit any assistance with the item(s) you may receive. As potential gifters know you will be unable to update your post to state receipt of assistance, they may be unlikely to provide assistance they otherwise may have.


    To be absolutely clear on this request of desire posters:

    • Please achieve at least "Member" rank on the forums if you wish to participate in this thread.

    Comment in 5 different threads total on the forums to attain the "Member" forum rank (2 star rank) which removes your comment edit time limitation.You will then be able to edit your original desire post via the gear icon in the top-right of your post if/when you receive any assistance.

    Thank you.

    WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

  • OkamiLuna.5182OkamiLuna.5182 Member ✭✭
    edited March 26, 2018

    Desire: Living world Season 2 - 1280 Gems
    Living world Season 3 - 960 Gems
    I'm still fairly new to the game and have only been playing for about a month and a half. The story and world got me hooked though and after flying through the story I can't wait to get the living worlds that I missed to try and catch up on what I have missed. I've been farming almost constantly trying to save up the gems for it and have managed a few conversions but would greatly appreciate any kind soul who could help me out. I love the story and had many a feels during HoT and really want to experience everything I can in this game. Thank you for taking the time to even read this <3

    Edit: An IRL friend gave me the gems for it in the end because I kept talking about it. Thank you though for the one person who gave me some gold which I returned. I'm so sorry I couldn't remember your name as I didn't write it down before hitting return to sender. Thank you though and good luck for everyone who wants/needs something in the game. One day I hope to pay this kindness forward. :)

  • @StinVec.3621 said:
    This is the THIRD time I've had to post this on this one page...

    @Haelow.7243 said:
    Updating my previous post: I'm doing what I can to save up and earn the Living World Seasons. I haven't experienced a lot of the story, especially since I did much of core almost two years ago. Upon my return a couple days ago, I've made it my goal to really dive into the lore of the game and revitalize my interest in Guild Wars as a whole. A huge thanks to anyone who can help me get even a single copper piece closer!

    Request: Gems for Living World Season 2 and 3.

    Costs:
    Living World Season 2 - 1280 Gems (Currently marked as 20% off in the store for me, uncertain if this is a temporary sale or not.)
    Living World Season 3 - 480 Gems

    Acquired so far:
    Gems - 0/1760
    Gold - 21/517


    @StinVec.3621 said:

    Note to all prospective desire posters:

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread, Recruit rank has a 4 hour window to edit comments - Member rank has no edit window limitation.

    • Making a desire post as "Recruit" forum rank essentially forces you to have to make an additional post to state receipt of assistance if more than 4 hours has passed since your post was made - this is not the correct way to participate in this thread.
    • Potential gifters who read through the thread will see your original desire post as still being there stating you desire the item(s) and they would not know it was fulfilled (partially or fully) unless they read further on through the thread and find your new post stating so.

    • Failing to ensure you are Member rank on the forums prior to making your desire post may limit any assistance with the item(s) you may receive. As potential gifters know you will be unable to update your post to state receipt of assistance, they may be unlikely to provide assistance they otherwise may have.


    To be absolutely clear on this request of desire posters:

    • Please achieve at least "Member" rank on the forums if you wish to participate in this thread.

    Comment in 5 different threads total on the forums to attain the "Member" forum rank (2 star rank) which removes your comment edit time limitation.You will then be able to edit your original desire post via the gear icon in the top-right of your post if/when you receive any assistance.

    Thank you.

    The Member rank isn't triggering for me though, and it may not have for that person as well. I've done everything I can find in order to get the "Member" rank but no luck for me either. Just wanted to let you know that this may be a possibility.

  • StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24, 2018

    @OkamiLuna.5182 said:

    @StinVec.3621 said:
    This is the THIRD time I've had to post this on this one page...

    @Haelow.7243 said:
    Updating my previous post: I'm doing what I can to save up and earn the Living World Seasons. I haven't experienced a lot of the story, especially since I did much of core almost two years ago. Upon my return a couple days ago, I've made it my goal to really dive into the lore of the game and revitalize my interest in Guild Wars as a whole. A huge thanks to anyone who can help me get even a single copper piece closer!

    Request: Gems for Living World Season 2 and 3.

    Costs:
    Living World Season 2 - 1280 Gems (Currently marked as 20% off in the store for me, uncertain if this is a temporary sale or not.)
    Living World Season 3 - 480 Gems

    Acquired so far:
    Gems - 0/1760
    Gold - 21/517


    @StinVec.3621 said:

    Note to all prospective desire posters:

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread, Recruit rank has a 4 hour window to edit comments - Member rank has no edit window limitation.

    • Making a desire post as "Recruit" forum rank essentially forces you to have to make an additional post to state receipt of assistance if more than 4 hours has passed since your post was made - this is not the correct way to participate in this thread.
    • Potential gifters who read through the thread will see your original desire post as still being there stating you desire the item(s) and they would not know it was fulfilled (partially or fully) unless they read further on through the thread and find your new post stating so.

    • Failing to ensure you are Member rank on the forums prior to making your desire post may limit any assistance with the item(s) you may receive. As potential gifters know you will be unable to update your post to state receipt of assistance, they may be unlikely to provide assistance they otherwise may have.


    To be absolutely clear on this request of desire posters:

    • Please achieve at least "Member" rank on the forums if you wish to participate in this thread.

    Comment in 5 different threads total on the forums to attain the "Member" forum rank (2 star rank) which removes your comment edit time limitation.You will then be able to edit your original desire post via the gear icon in the top-right of your post if/when you receive any assistance.

    Thank you.

    The Member rank isn't triggering for me though, and it may not have for that person as well. I've done everything I can find in order to get the "Member" rank but no luck for me either. Just wanted to let you know that this may be a possibility.

    Thank you for mentioning this, however it is not the case for them and all others I've posted that message to (I check on their activity prior to posting to verify it is not a case of being bugged). In their case, as it was for those who have posted desires as recruit in the past, it is not that they are bugged, they just haven't participated in any other discussions on the forums at all other than 'participating' in this thread by making a desire post (and then inappropriately updating it if an update post is made at all).


    Regarding your situation of being unable to attain Member Rank:
    You do appear to be bugged as you seem to have satisfied all of the requirements to attain Member Rank.

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread I linked, Member Rank requires that one not be marked as a 'New Account' to attain it. Your first comment was made on March 7th, so it has clearly been more than 72 hours since your first comment was made, which is the New Account period. After 72 hours have passed from your first comment, you will no longer be considered a New Account and will achieve ranks normally. You have also participated in more than 5 different discussion threads, so you should have attained Member Rank 4 days ago when the 5th discussion was participated in, which was your initial desire post in this thread.

    As you've already posted in more than 5 different threads and it has been (much) longer than 72 hours since your first post, you may want to email the GW2 Forums team to inquire as to what is causing you to not attain Member Rank properly. I hope it will lead to the issue you are experiencing being corrected.

    [email protected]

    Please also include your 'Guild Wars 2 Display Name' in your initial message (OkamiLuna.5182) if you choose to contact the forum team - it should expedite assistance as they'll be able to instantly check and see exactly what I've noted above (that you should have attained Member Rank) and look to correct the issue without first awaiting a reply to a request for your display name to then begin offering assistance.

    WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

  • @StinVec.3621 said:

    Regarding your situation of being unable to attain Member Rank:
    You do appear to be bugged as you seem to have satisfied all of the requirements to attain Member Rank.

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread I linked, Member Rank requires that one not be marked as a 'New Account' to attain it. Your first comment was made on March 7th, so it has clearly been more than 72 hours since your first comment was made, which is the New Account period. After 72 hours have passed from your first comment, you will no longer be considered a New Account and will achieve ranks normally. You have also participated in more than 5 different discussion threads, so you should have attained Member Rank 4 days ago when the 5th discussion was participated in, which was your initial desire post in this thread.

    As you've already posted in more than 5 different threads and it has been (much) longer than 72 hours since your first post, you may want to email the GW2 Forums team to inquire as to what is causing you to not attain Member Rank properly. I hope it will lead to the issue you are experiencing being corrected.

    [email protected]

    Please also include your 'Guild Wars 2 Display Name' in your initial message (OkamiLuna.5182) if you choose to contact the forum team - it should expedite assistance as they'll be able to instantly check and see exactly what I've noted above (that you should have attained Member Rank) and look to correct the issue without first awaiting a reply to a request for your display name to then begin offering assistance.

    Yeah I was hoping some time may have triggered it, but like you said, time has passed and it hasn't happened. I will contact support about it though as I do wish to update my own request in this thread as well. Thank you for the help. :)

  • StinVec.3621StinVec.3621 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @OkamiLuna.5182 said:

    @StinVec.3621 said:

    Regarding your situation of being unable to attain Member Rank:
    You do appear to be bugged as you seem to have satisfied all of the requirements to attain Member Rank.

    As noted in the Forum FAQ thread I linked, Member Rank requires that one not be marked as a 'New Account' to attain it. Your first comment was made on March 7th, so it has clearly been more than 72 hours since your first comment was made, which is the New Account period. After 72 hours have passed from your first comment, you will no longer be considered a New Account and will achieve ranks normally. You have also participated in more than 5 different discussion threads, so you should have attained Member Rank 4 days ago when the 5th discussion was participated in, which was your initial desire post in this thread.

    As you've already posted in more than 5 different threads and it has been (much) longer than 72 hours since your first post, you may want to email the GW2 Forums team to inquire as to what is causing you to not attain Member Rank properly. I hope it will lead to the issue you are experiencing being corrected.

    [email protected]

    Please also include your 'Guild Wars 2 Display Name' in your initial message (OkamiLuna.5182) if you choose to contact the forum team - it should expedite assistance as they'll be able to instantly check and see exactly what I've noted above (that you should have attained Member Rank) and look to correct the issue without first awaiting a reply to a request for your display name to then begin offering assistance.

    Yeah I was hoping some time may have triggered it, but like you said, time has passed and it hasn't happened. I will contact support about it though as I do wish to update my own request in this thread as well. Thank you for the help. :)

    I took a look at your comments and thought to give something a try to see if I could trigger your Member Rank to get awarded. It worked.

    I saw that you had one Thumbs Up on your first comment that was made while under the New Account period, so I went to that comment that received it and gave it a Thumbs Up as well. It triggered your account to be updated immediately and you are now Member Rank.

    I think it was just bugged and it for some reason was not updating and awarding the Member Rank and required something to trigger a script to update it properly. As Helpfuls and Thumbs Up are tracked and affect account badges, giving you that Thumbs up caused it to recalculate and update your account. No badges were awarded, but Member Rank was.

    You should now be able to update your desire post normally via the edit button in the top right of the initial post and there should be no need to contact the forum team unless future badges and ranks are also not awarded properly, though I believe that is unlikely to be an issue.

    WOW - Done with forums for good now! - Someone creates a thread about Pharus's light on crit effect asking if it is a bug - I get warned for being "off topic" for commenting how to use the search and pointing out threads discussing Pharus and it being an intended effect... Goodbye all. Happy gaming.

  • ELBO.1026ELBO.1026 Member ✭✭
    edited April 27, 2018

    ~~Hi everybody ! I want a character slot expansion (800 gems) and 100 golds for my legendary weapon. I want to create a warrior or a revenant. I need ≈360golds for the conversion in gems and the icy runestones. Thank you for donations ! <3
    golds : 0/360~~

  • I'm brand new to this community, though I've owned GW2 in it's original retail format 4-5 years. Since I've only played alone and I've not really been sure what my journey is really supposed to be within the world, I've not gotten very far; I have a lvl 20 Necromancer. I'm probably posting this in the wrong thread and I'm sorry about that. I figured if I'm going to try to attempt a more serious effort to play,then I'm probably going to need some kind of guidance and companionship. If any person or people are willing to have me along now and then, that would be great and much appreciated. I'm very very familiar with MMOs, coming from 11 years of WoW and I still play that now and then. I'm still active in Diablo 3 and Path of exile. I'll thank you guys in advance for reading this. Thank you

  • ELBO.1026ELBO.1026 Member ✭✭
    edited April 27, 2018

    ~~> @ELBO.1026 said:

    Hi everybody ! I want a character slot expansion (800 gems) and 100 golds for my legendary weapon. I want to create a warrior or a revenant. I need ≈360golds for the conversion in gems and the icy runestones. Thank you for donations ! <3

    (For edit)
    Gold : 100/360

    ~~

  • Seven.3916Seven.3916 Member ✭✭

    Desire: Incinerator
    Server: NA

    Yeah, i know a Legendary is a bit unrealistic. But it is my goal, I dont craft nor have a desire to ever do so. Just not something in a mmo that inrests/motivates me at all.
    So instead im trying to save up gold to buy one.

  • Arahmitz.2196Arahmitz.2196 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2, 2018

    Desire: Aetherblade Light Armor Skin (FULLFILED NOW)
    Server: EU
    Well, Hi guys!
    I've been looking for this armor for sooooooooooo long, and now when it came back to BLTC im broke (just got my griffon). I'd love to buy gems to get it but cant afford it for now (as I am a student that lives alone). Would any kind soul help me with this? Its the last thing I need to be "fullfilled" with this game - got my asc, and with it my look will be fullfiled. So I could focus on story theorycraft (Im an OldWars Player), getting fun by collections and propably help some other people here.

    Meh, couldnt bear it and sold some of my bank. So I bought it myself, propably gonna look for another goal :P

    Thanks alot!

  • Ditta.7940Ditta.7940 Member ✭✭
    edited April 24, 2018

    EDIT: A kindhearted spirit fulfilled my desire (again a 1000 thanks for that!)

    Desire: LS 3.
    EU
    I recently bought the game and the expansions. I really love playing through the story and am saving up every penny to get my character up and running. So far i managed to play through HoT and PoF and had enough money to buy myself LS2. My last gold went to the griffon and i really, really would like to play through LS3 to complete the story. I have read up on it on the wiki but its not like playing the real thing, not to mention the fact that i also would like to get the extra abilities that come with that part of the story.
    Unfortunatly i cannot afford rl money to buy the gems for the LS3, being a single mother.
    So if someone would be so kind to help me get that part i would be forever grateful :)

  • Hey there,
    My Biggest Desire (EU):

    • Incinerator

    I'm a student whos graduating in 1 1/2 years and I literally have no time to farm much at all in the game currently. I play Guild Wars 2 for several years now, and playing mainly thief my biggest desire has always been getting the Incinerator, but I've never had much time to actually farm for everything required for it because of school, training, household, and a whole lot of other real life things that are necessary to be done. If there maybe is one incredibly kind-hearted person out there who could help me out with my desire it would literally mean the world and beyond to me. I know Incinerator is a very big item, it would still mean everything to me to get anything gifted that gets me a big step closer to Incinerator such as Spark. My gratitude for any person that could help a fellow out can really not be described in words.
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

  • Haku.1648Haku.1648 Member ✭✭
    edited April 7, 2018

    Hey everybody,

    I already posted on the original post and I'm trying again to fulfill my goal. I'm trying to get Chuka and Champawat since months but I can't play much anymore with my ilness.

    I still need 150 amalgamated gemstones for that legendary. Any help would be very much appreciated!

    Thanks for reading me and have a nice day everyone! I hope everyone on this thread will see their dream come true.

  • Leggendalex.4659Leggendalex.4659 Member ✭✭
    edited April 12, 2018

    i really need t6 mats, i try to farm but is really hard for me having so little time because of university and family issues :/ (thanks for the donation :D i finally have a legendary weapon :3 )

  • I would really like to get the Griffin mount but i lack of the gold, if someone could be this generous it would be amazing!(i'm in EU if it matters)

  • Mef.1307Mef.1307 Member
    edited April 8, 2018

    I didnt play since 2013, now back to Tyria world and my only wish is have possibility to buy DLC (looking at all this ppls with cool mounts and wings make me cry :disappointed: ) , but i cant do that in near future. Anyway it's too much for asking here someone to buy DLC for me, so i just wish all of players have best emotions in this game. Peace!

  • @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    I am going to point out, again, that this thread is a "helping others" thread. And I believe that StinVec was clear about how it's best to ask for specific help.

    With that in mind, it is frankly very unrealistic to ask someone to simply give you/buy you a Legendary Weapon, enormous amounts of gold, or to make requests for unspecified amounts of expensive items. Asking for help while you acquire the Legendary is fine. Maybe you need specific mats. Give a number, ask for them by name and naturally, accept smaller gifts than the total you need. But asking for someone to buy you the weapon is far beyond realistic, and not within what I believe to be the intentions of this thread.

    What about asking my friends to buy me "All the things!" because raisin reasons. Also I'm more Skritt than they are. :wink:

    #nornmodeisbestmode

  • @Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

    @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    I am going to point out, again, that this thread is a "helping others" thread. And I believe that StinVec was clear about how it's best to ask for specific help.

    With that in mind, it is frankly very unrealistic to ask someone to simply give you/buy you a Legendary Weapon, enormous amounts of gold, or to make requests for unspecified amounts of expensive items. Asking for help while you acquire the Legendary is fine. Maybe you need specific mats. Give a number, ask for them by name and naturally, accept smaller gifts than the total you need. But asking for someone to buy you the weapon is far beyond realistic, and not within what I believe to be the intentions of this thread.

    What about asking my friends to buy me "All the things!" because raisin reasons. Also I'm more Skritt than they are. :wink:

    Y'know? I heard that about you, RHS, and I want to tell you it's not on. ;)

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • Martimus.6027Martimus.6027 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 12, 2018

    I am working on getting the Griffin unlocked, but I have 60 gold approximately to my name.

    Any small coin toss my way would be extremely helpful...so:

    • Gold, I have 60/250 across my account.

    Thank you in advance, and thank you even if not.

    I am a returning player and trying to get myself situated. I have quite a bit of crafting material and I am very, very happy to donate to others.

    I may not be what you want, baby, but I am most certainly what you need.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.