Repairing IG-6417

@TheBlakeNorn.5732 said:The Coppermind.5974i'm having the same issue. i have the right arm but it's not reg in the collection menu. i did delete one not knowing what it was for, but it should have reg on obtaining no?

The tooltip for each collection item states to use it to repair the golem. The achievement doesn't unlock just by acquiring the item.

@ZerotheFang.5890 said:same i think the drop is bugged with it and the specimen chamber as well cause i killed like 15 of them and done chamber to point i have killed everything and still got nothing from any of them and i am using mf boosters and so on.

Try another toon. I did it 8 times yesterday on my Ranger and had 0 drops.

Logged to my Mesmer, used a teleport to friend stone after joining a group and voila! - dropped first time.

Could be utter coincidence but I have spoken to others who have had the same experience.

Hey Guys! I'm have a problem with this quest as well. I received the exotic backpack from the story and "Repairing IG-6417" is unlocked in the Achievements panel. I've collected all but the Optical Sensor, but they are not registering as collected. Did I miss a step somewhere to activate the achievement other than receiving the initial backpack? Confused...

@"Cersis.3809" said:Hey Guys! I'm have a problem with this quest as well. I received the exotic backpack from the story and "Repairing IG-6417" is unlocked in the Achievements panel. I've collected all but the Optical Sensor, but they are not registering as collected. Did I miss a step somewhere to activate the achievement other than receiving the initial backpack? Confused...

Did you submit them to the robot?

• 3 years later...