Eerie Driftwood not spawning [merged]

@Taralyn.6859 said:What did you use to farm eerie driftwood - I used my Fused Molten Axe and all I got was ruined logs...is there some special logging axe for these?

I think there was/is a bug with regards to the loot tables for these nodes - doesn't seem to matter what axe you use, you were still likely to get ruined logs in addition to the standard harvest.

The issue in this thread, and one that is also happening to me, is that after the initial harvesting, the nodes can no longer be interacted with by some people. I last used them a couple of days ago (before I'd completed the story), so it has been well over 24 hours since then (and so past any 'reset' timers). I can see the nodes, but the shimmering effect doesn't appear and I can't interact with them. This is despite taking part in multiple metas, swapping characters, praying to at least four different deities... The person I have been partying with, who hadn't previously used any of these nodes, could see and interact with them (and, rather annoyingly, got the collection item straight away). I wouldn't mind so much if, as above, it wasn't preventing me from being able to complete the Lasting Bonds collection.

Bug ticket also submitted. Fingers crossed...

I also have this problem, but unlike others, I was able to harvest from the eerie driftwood until I opened the Lasting Bonds collection. Now I see the logs, but they are totally not interactable. They're just a part of the landscape. I had been able to get elder logs and trader's keys from them before this problem happened.