Crafting the Apparatus for Astralaria

I have a silly question. It is time for me to "salvage" the Device to get it's spirit. Sooo...if I salvage it with a BL salvage kit will that work or do I need an ascended kit? If I salvage this thing and something goes wrong, I will throw myself from the battlements. :#Thanks in advance

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Given that the Apparatus is an Exotic weapon and not Ascended, I don't think you can use an ascended salvage kit, but I'm not sure...

But the Spirit of the Apparatus is a garantueed salvage result, no matter the kit.

I kept telling myself that. But I just had to be absolutely sure.Anyway, it's salvaged and I got the spirit. YayThanks for answering.

I save everything from collections until the precursor/4th collection is 100% done. That way, you won’t be caught out if you destroy stuff you actually needed.

Astralaria has a lot of item interconnections in stage 3 and 4 that you need to craft other parts of the collection. So definitely do not destroy them until you’re done.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:I save everything from collections until the precursor/4th collection is 100% done. That way, you won’t be caught out if you destroy stuff you actually needed.

Astralaria has a lot of item interconnections in stage 3 and 4 that you need to craft other parts of the collection. So definitely do not destroy them until you’re done.

Yeah this - I banked everything until the finishing the whole thing. Safer that way.

But afterwards I deleted everything that couldn't be sold.

• 1 year later...