[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a fenx member and officer active for over a decade from gw1 days. One of the best places for relaxation. Currently I run weekly training Raids on Saturdays and Completion Raids on Fridays at 9 eastern. We have daily fractal runs, just have to ask if anyones running them. We have a lot of other activities going on and off through out the weeks/months of the game. Most of us are active in evenings and weekends. Feel free to ask q's when you have a chance. Sincerely, Morrigan aka Morry

I am a returning casual GW2 player, I played at launch for abit and then quit. I am now back and playing again a few days a week, I am on the Sea of Sorrows server and leveled a Guardian to level 33 before using a level 80 ticket.

I am looking for a casual guild that is cool with me only be on a few days week, that is social, and willing to help me learn just about everything about this game aside of basic leveling up and map completion.

If this sounds like a good match up then send me an invite of a message.

hope to hear from you.

I've been playing GW2 off and on for about 5 years, I primarily level alts with my best friend and work on map completion. Trying to do more T1 fractals and would love to have a safe space to socialize (I'm very shy). If you'd be okay with me joining, I'd love an invite. I'm in the PST timezone and my hours on fluctuate, but I am on almost daily. :) Thank you for your time.

@MerlinsBrother.6057 said:Hello @Thundercleric.8912 We have about 300 members, but there is about 20-50 members on in game at any given time, and about 2-10 in discord. As for raids, no we aren't meta. we have 2 seperate days for riads, one is a training day and one is completion.

Hi there, this guild seems chill. I've been quite active playing gw2 and i do interested to try Raid. I do run T3&T4 fractal. I want to know what time zone specifically the raid is on? because Im in australia and we are ahead from any other country which really annoying, because if you playing at night time on your time zone probably almost dawn in australia.