Eerie Driftwood not spawning [merged] - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Eerie Driftwood not spawning [merged]

Comments

• Still broken for me as well

• Still same issue for me as well. Not fixed for me and did the meta after updating client

• It's possible we have to wait for reset, so let's give it an hour.

• Same, still broken. Can't harvest any of the spawned wood after Zohaqan, it stays inactive to me.

• Nodes have not respawned for me either.

• Still broken after new Meta after reset.

• Just completed the meta after reset...still no nodes...watched others in the group gather the node right beside me but I could not interact with it

• I am assuming we don't need to do another ticket?

• still broken :(

• it is now the 12th and I still have no respawn of the eerie driftwood for me to try get the stuff from it for the collection. Any idea when will be fixed. Thanks love the map <3

• I dont know if I should do a ticket since we are all on this thread . Do I?

• @Surell D.4537 said:
    I am assuming we don't need to do another ticket?

I'm going to update mine via email and inform GMs that fix didn't work.

• Moogri.1935Moogri.1935 Member ✭✭

Same here, mine isn't spawning either :(

• Patch notes saids fixed.
    I logging this morning, do the storm meta.
    I see nodes but no resources.
    Please help!

• MauChann.3081MauChann.3081 Member ✭✭✭

Same problem here, I logged in all happy this morning knowing I could continue the collection, i do the meta, and nope. still broken..

Looking for Casual PVE friendly WvW guild in Piken | Condi SB, but able to adapt | Core PvE Casual

• Guys. There is no bug (i think).
    Its the fact that initially all the driftwood nodes on map were spawned and when you harvested everything in one day (as I did too) now the are respawning a few nodes a day.
    Got my collection stuff few days in. And I see much-much less active driftwood nodes when non-gatherable driftwood nodes all over the beach.
    Use skimmer, check the coastline. Dont forget there is some driftwood on southern island shore as well.

• There's no bug? Do you know it's been a week since any driftwood has spawned for us? Come on man.

• Metatron.8347Metatron.8347 Member
    edited March 13, 2018

Thank God I was only on this for 2 days before I came here! I am stuck on "What we do"
    Yesterday (12.Mar.2018), I completed the Meta 3 or 4 times, the logs had spawned but I got no Luminescent Seaweed but plenty of ruined logs. I came on today (13.Mar.2018), read that the bug had been fixed, So I quickly started playing only to find nothing respawning at all after completing the Meta Event. I tried more than one level 60+ axe, even standard to no avail.
    March 8 this thread was started, I do hope they fix it...Tonight!?:¬]

• still bugged for me as well

• They've acknowledged that it's still broken, in case you didn't see this from another thread:

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:
    Hey friends,
    We're investigating why the driftwood is failing to spawn again. Thank you for your patience!

At least all the other resources in Sandswept Isles seem to be resetting all the time. I have like 236098 cabbages now :).

• I finally finished the achievement because I found a node I hadn't harvested before. Searching places I don't visit that frequently payed off. For everyone else I hope the bug gets fixed soon.

No skin should be exclusive to gem-store rng boxes.
    What really happened with mount skins

• It's still not fixed, IG is still not fixed

• I to have tried doing this storm meta repeatedly thinking it was a chance to drop after the cave event. I have just finished the meta again and am standing next to driftwood unable to chop it at all. Thinking you could only pick this daily I have trying spacing out my metas. This is the last item I need for Lasting Bonds: What We Do Here but I just can't "pick" it. I will keep trying to do this meta again and again but this is certainly still a problem.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Shorwin.9670 said:
    I to have tried doing this storm meta repeatedly thinking it was a chance to drop after the cave event. I have just finished the meta again and am standing next to driftwood unable to chop it at all. Thinking you could only pick this daily I have trying spacing out my metas. This is the last item I need for Lasting Bonds: What We Do Here but I just can't "pick" it. I will keep trying to do this meta again and again but this is certainly still a problem.

As posted in another thread, the Devs have stated they are still working on it.

Good luck.

• Still no eerie driftwood spawning for me :angry:

• Eerie driftwood is still bugged for me. It's been several days already.

• Still no eerie driftwood for me.

• CedarDog.9723CedarDog.9723 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah, bugged.

• Still not spawning for me either :(

• aandiarie.7195aandiarie.7195 Member ✭✭✭

Have you all tried a different character? and anet is it time gated?

• None for me either, guess all we can do is wait.
    Might be helpfull for Anet if you guys post more details of your circumstances on this : https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/32395/luminescent-seaweed ?

• I have put in a ticket with an explanation as well as a screenshot. Yes we have tried multiple characters. It seems to be an account wide bug.

• Still none spawning for me. Anyone had any luck?

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Odd, I've been able to gather it whenever I enter the new map. Must be a selective bug. /shrug

• Abdel Muhti.6431Abdel Muhti.6431 Member ✭✭
    edited March 17, 2018

I can see the nodes after the Meta Event but can't interact with it and try my luck to harvest for the seaweed.
    show.php

• Why is this issue list as resolved on the known issue tracker? It was not resolved...

• I milked all these nodes after completing full story day 1 and they have never ever returned as eerie driftwood, just bare logs. So when it comes to a later achievement requirement at it's 3rd stage (28 slot bag) that they are required, I am not able to complete. Surely a bit of "simple" coding to reset these nodes could be implemented without it being exploited by others (ie. if player has 8 of 9 parts complete rest eerie driftwood) Just want to move forward on this achievement PLZ fix.

• Just did the meta event. There is plenty of driftwood but as every day i can't interact and harvest.

• Gambino.2109Gambino.2109 Member ✭✭✭

When I saw these things.. I ignored them naturally, as I'm not a big gatherer.

So I was able to dodge this bug, which means if this bug had been get em now because later they're bugged I would have been out of luck.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.