Eerie Driftwood not spawning [merged]

Guys. There is no bug (i think).Its the fact that initially all the driftwood nodes on map were spawned and when you harvested everything in one day (as I did too) now the are respawning a few nodes a day.Got my collection stuff few days in. And I see much-much less active driftwood nodes when non-gatherable driftwood nodes all over the beach.Use skimmer, check the coastline. Dont forget there is some driftwood on southern island shore as well.

Thank God I was only on this for 2 days before I came here! I am stuck on "What we do"Yesterday (12.Mar.2018), I completed the Meta 3 or 4 times, the logs had spawned but I got no Luminescent Seaweed but plenty of ruined logs. I came on today (13.Mar.2018), read that the bug had been fixed, So I quickly started playing only to find nothing respawning at all after completing the Meta Event. I tried more than one level 60+ axe, even standard to no avail.March 8 this thread was started, I do hope they fix it...Tonight!?:¬]

They've acknowledged that it's still broken, in case you didn't see this from another thread:

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:Hey friends,We're investigating why the driftwood is failing to spawn again. Thank you for your patience!

At least all the other resources in Sandswept Isles seem to be resetting all the time. I have like 236098 cabbages now :).

I to have tried doing this storm meta repeatedly thinking it was a chance to drop after the cave event. I have just finished the meta again and am standing next to driftwood unable to chop it at all. Thinking you could only pick this daily I have trying spacing out my metas. This is the last item I need for Lasting Bonds: What We Do Here but I just can't "pick" it. I will keep trying to do this meta again and again but this is certainly still a problem.

@"Shorwin.9670" said:I to have tried doing this storm meta repeatedly thinking it was a chance to drop after the cave event. I have just finished the meta again and am standing next to driftwood unable to chop it at all. Thinking you could only pick this daily I have trying spacing out my metas. This is the last item I need for Lasting Bonds: What We Do Here but I just can't "pick" it. I will keep trying to do this meta again and again but this is certainly still a problem.

As posted in another thread, the Devs have stated they are still working on it.

Good luck.