Lore Untangler achievement problem

Ashura.7092

They're all off during the Garent event and when Rata Novus is powered down. Other than that, I think there are certain ones that actually work and certain ones that are just "dummy" consoles that never work to make the area more realistic. After so long there'd be some that would no longer function.

Ones that you answer (correctly or incorrectly) will become active again either every 4 hours or at server reset (I wanna say its 4 hours or maybe less, but I'm not 100% sure) or if you swap instances, its not one of the achievements that requires you to interact with each one. Just instance hop or do a few a day until you complete it.

@"Electro.4173" said:They're all off during the Garent event and when Rata Novus is powered down. Other than that, I think there are certain ones that actually work and certain ones that are just "dummy" consoles that never work to make the area more realistic. After so long there'd be some that would no longer function.

Ones that you answer (correctly or incorrectly) will become active again either every 4 hours or at server reset (I wanna say its 4 hours or maybe less, but I'm not 100% sure) or if you swap instances, its not one of the achievements that requires you to interact with each one. Just instance hop or do a few a day until you complete it.

or do it on multiple characters

• 4 weeks later...

@"Electro.4173" said:Other than that, I think there are certain ones that actually work and certain ones that are just "dummy" consoles that never work to make the area more realistic. After so long there'd be some that would no longer function.

Wrong. I followed a video walkthrough were all 20 instructors were active. When i did the same path, only 14 were actives. And one of them bugged saying I already answered his question, while it was the first time I visited him.

That thing is seriously bugged.

• 2 months later...

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:

@"Electro.4173" said:Other than that, I think there are certain ones that actually work and certain ones that are just "dummy" consoles that never work to make the area more realistic. After so long there'd be some that would no longer function.

Wrong. I followed a video walkthrough were all 20 instructors were active. When i did the same path, only 14 were actives. And one of them bugged saying I already answered his question, while it was the first time I visited him.

That thing is seriously bugged.

Yeah same problem here, some just don't appear and one told me I already answered when it was my first visit to him.... Anyone have a clue or it's just a bug?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...