GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 27 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• I have already seen several Chinese inspired outfits. We really need a Japanese inspired ones, specifically a samurai inspired one. We have a Katana like sword, just need the outfit to match.

• Zipsu.8014Zipsu.8014 Member ✭✭

We could use more plant-themed gliders, like a dandelion seed.

• alaskasnowgirl.6047alaskasnowgirl.6047 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 8, 2018

Several ideas for gemstore stuff in this post which I will categorize by type (mount, glider, etc.):

Mounts:
    Unicorn or Pegasus Griffon
    T-Rex Raptor
    Raven or Eagle Griffon
    Super adventure mounts
    Baby Wyvern or Dragon Griffon

Glider/backpiece:
    Superhero cape glider/backpiece
    Volatile Ley Orb Backpiece (kind of a giant ball of ley energy like we carry during current events stories but as a back-piece).

House within each racial home instance (similar to garden option) that we can unlock with gemstore purchase and decorate using our scribe and chill out alone in.

Eaters similar to candy corn gobbler for excess Heart of Thorns materials like Auric dust.

Fishing pond for home instance similar to garden with account bound chef recipes and maybe some for utilities with healing! (Also related, but not gemstore related but a fishing mini game somewhere in the game would be amazing!!!!!!)

Some other people might already have asked for capes and some stuff probably - don't mean to steal anyone's ideas just adding to them!

• @Chadramar.8156 said:
    Any armor, weapons or toys that are not human-themed! Sylvari in particular look so much better in gear that is designed for them. But some nice norn-themed things with fur and knotwork ornaments would also be great, and something for the charr of course because they're famously hard to find gear for.

Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

Non-gendered armor. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

I once saw someone half-jokingly suggest a cat finisher for PvP, which each time randomly selects from any feline model ... and an Aurene wearing cat ears. That'd be hilarious, and I don't even do PvP.

All of this! I'd also really like more armors and backpack pieces that fit well on the charr model. I love my Griffon Hatchling backpack, but its little back feet hover over my Deadeye's back.

• I'd like to see a Super Adventure Box themed passkey, like the mistlock sanctuary and airship passkeys...etc.

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭✭

Anything Olmakhan inspired!

• The Olmakhan headpiece that one of the npc's wears (the skull)
  • Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but could we have an item on the gemstore which is effectively a tome that lets us slot custom waypoints into it?

So for example something like the LS3/4 portal tomes, but where we could assign maybe 5-10 waypoints of our choice? I think it would be a nice QoL item for quicker access to WPs near the gather spots, events or world bosses that we frequent the most. (would need to have unlocked the waypoints before you're able to add them in of course)

• The Book Of Cultural Behavior: An item similar to the How to Dance book that, when consumed, gives your account access to Emotes that aren’t normally available, or possibly unlocks new emote commands. Things like more talk varieties, work poses like hammering and welding, and special Emotes like the Olmakhan floating meditation pose.

There’s a variety of animations that I know people would pay money to have access to. I for one love the new Olmakhan emotes and would love to see them player accessible in some form.

• Unbreakable Volatile Magic Gathering tools. OR an unlock to upgrade Unbound Magic tools to also collect Volatile Magic. OR add Mystic Forge recipe to combine Volatile Magic tools into a ones that have 250 uses like the Mystic Salvage Kit.

• Unbreakable Volatile Magic Tools
    • Tome of the Traveler (Portal Tome that stores Portal Passes like Airship etc.)
    • Account Library Unlock (to store lore books :) and thanks for adding them :) )
    • Volume #2 Dance pack adding gw1 dances
  • Ferelwing.8463Ferelwing.8463 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like to have a dye channel added to backpacks that are part of backpack combo/glider sets.... You can dye the glider but then it looks weird if your dye is different from the backpack item. It would be nice to have the backpack/glider combos match each other in dyes.

@Inimicus.7162 said:
    Shoulder gear variations on existing armor pieces.

My pictures will display symmetry options, because that's my thing but don't limit them to that. It should be both symmetry and swap sided versions.
    For asymmetry to look good, it must still be balanced, it is simply a complex balance and it doesn't always look like when I can't choose which side I want it on.
    Increasingly old MSPaint examples (no sense retaking the screen shots):

https://i.imgur.com/tAZ2eNL.jpg - Single
    https://i.imgur.com/Ek0F7hK.jpg - Single
    https://i.imgur.com/vRQLQBK.png - Many examples, heavy armor
    https://i.imgur.com/uX3FL8G.png - Light armor and an altered bladed back item suggestion
    https://i.imgur.com/t3DBjUu.png - Medium

Again, I prefer symmetry but swapping the looks to the opposite side is worth doing too. I'd buy packages of these oO

Oooo I love this idea and completely agree with you! I would love to be able to have my armor symmetrical (Maybe an OCD thing). I would also love to be able to choose which side had what look. Being able to customize armor like that would be amazing.

@MoonCrash.6713 said:
    I'd love to buy skins for necromancer minions. Those skins shouldn't completely change their look so that they can be easily recognized in pvp, but since you can heavily customize your character, i don't see why you can't change your minions a bit.

That would be awesome! I would absolutely buy necromancer minion skins! I kind of wish there was a way to get different looking ones.

@Zekvich.6701 said:

Also I would like to suggest a rework of some of the in store outfits which differ drastically between genders. I would much rather have two versions of outfits like 'noble count outfit' or 'verdant executor outfit' or even 'lyssa's outfit' as I only really play male characters but the outfits for them I don't like as much as the females ones and I would have already purchased all three of those outfits mentioned if the female counterparts was available for male characters. Basically outfits should be similar between male and female with differences only in shapes and not the whole theme of the outfit (verdant executor goes from full plate battle armour on male models to a elegant lightly covered armour on females which is a huge difference - too much).

*** Would be nice to decide for yourself which version your character is wearing, ie if you want the female version on your male character you should get the option to select it etc and vice versa.

Tonics have been mentioned a lot, I would like to suggest having tonics be unlocked like mini's and have them be inside the wardrobe rather than taking up space in the banks or inventory.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:
    I would like to remind anet I am still willing to pay 2000 gems for a normal coloured version of the destroyer wings.
    There’s nothing worse than having a destroyer themed main character, destroyer wings dyed like normal fire, but the backpack being a venomous kind of green.
    Vine-Touched Destroyer Wings

Agreed, I want to be able to have my backpack match my glider..... If I can dye the glider skin I'd like to dye the backpack to match.

• Enoga.8456Enoga.8456 Member ✭✭

I don't know if this has been posted -

Customizeable Mistlock Home instance - Allow us to pick pieces of each racial instance to slap together and a modifiable home.
    SAB Beta tester pass - Allow people access outside of when it is normally accessable
    Portable Crafting station/stations - Like the Mystic Forge Conduit
    More add-ons for Home instance - I personally would like the Fractal cat golems to be available in my Home instance and Crafting stations, for atmosphere.

• Edelweiss.4261Edelweiss.4261 Member ✭✭✭

Can you sell earring cosmetics? We already have earring items.

• A portal gun gizmo - you have the tech :-P

• crazyhusky.2985crazyhusky.2985 Member ✭✭✭

Is there any chance of the Jungle Explorer Outfit returning?
    could you put it in the march sale.

• There already exists the "Top Hat" skin, which i personally like, but sadly it makes ur characters bald for god knows why.. i've seen various of threads on Reddit as well about this, but I haven't yet seen anyone from Arenanet to comment on this matter. So..

1: Modify the existing skin, into having a default hairstyle, i know im nothing but a one guy, but literally any default hairstyle would do instead of the bald.

2: Since some people might not be bothered by this baldness, you could be able to make money out of this idea, by simply making another simple top hat skin, with the addition of hair. And yes i know it might sound like you're "milking money" if you did the 2nd option, but in the end, it is a gemstore item, a cosmetic one, which im sure nobody would mind in the end, but instead would gladly buy even if they already had the old top hat.

3: personally im not interested on the other skins other than the top hat, but there are various of other hat skins that do the same thing, such as the Wizard Hat, where u could make a similar change.

I'm not too sure if anyones reading up on this thread anymore, i surely hope so tho, since these small things can actually make a huge difference. ;)

• Enoga.8456Enoga.8456 Member ✭✭

Another to add:

VIP Location "Passport" - A way to condense all the VIP passes into a book like the LS books.

• Keriana.9635Keriana.9635 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 10, 2018

I would like to buy more sylvari cultural armor.

• Oriens.5630Oriens.5630 Member ✭✭✭

@Seth Moonshadow.2710 said:
    Unbreakable Volatile Magic Gathering tools. OR an unlock to upgrade Unbound Magic tools to also collect Volatile Magic. OR add Mystic Forge recipe to combine Volatile Magic tools into a ones that have 250 uses like the Mystic Salvage Kit.

• Unbreakable Volatile Magic Tools
    • Tome of the Traveler (Portal Tome that stores Portal Passes like Airship etc.)
    • Account Library Unlock (to store lore books :) and thanks for adding them :) )
    • Volume #2 Dance pack adding gw1 dances

I would pay for an Unlock. Having to lug around two sets of tools and constantly switch them out on multiple characters is not a chore I would participate in.

• Steven.5463Steven.5463 Member ✭✭

a one time maybe 50/150/250GEMS - Keep / Tower / Castle Skin !. Guild that have the objective claim can use the item to make it looks flashy ~ Example Halloween Theme/ Chrismas etc

• Reece.7341Reece.7341 Member ✭✭

Animation packs. Tired of seeing the same run animations and combat idles. Allow us during a total makeover kit to switch animation types, for varied run animations, combat idle, non-combat idle, and perhaps even dodge and jumps.

I think doing this will switch up some of the staleness some of us feel playing the same character a lot. I have multiple maxed out theives of varied races, and I've gender swapped multiple times.

The human male animations are truthfully abysmal compared to human female. Who runs like that? Also that combat stance is terrible.

Asurans, especially noticeable under movement speed effects have completely varying strides when switching from say a shortbow to any dual wield configuration and it just does not feel right at all.

Charr, (amoungst the many model issues) have this very odd backpack sliding thing when the switch from dual wield to 2 handed, sliding the backpack up into the air. It's completely rediculous. Possibly an option to not have them run on all fours when weapons sheathed (just a thought).

Hoping that some of these animation packs could address some of these issues, while not wasting dev time on something that wouldn't generate any revenue to go back and fix. This would also add varying run animations when you have multiple characters of the same race running side by side, getting rid of the army of clones look.

kitten I know I'd pay 2500 gems for each pack per race, per gender. But then again I like to spend a lot in the gems store.

• Moi.5013Moi.5013 Member ✭✭✭

A cabinet for all tonics and a bookshelf for all books!

• The Olmakhan dances from the new event are great. Time for How To Dance Volume 2, please!

• Fundor.2098Fundor.2098 Member ✭✭✭

Could we have the Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic available somewhere in the nearby future, please? :)

The stories we love best do live in us forever. - J.K. Rowling

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15, 2018

@Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 said:
    The Olmakhan dances from the new event are great. Time for How To Dance Volume 2, please!

It IS "how to dance vol 1." dances.... if they are the same in all 3 corners. Just named different.

• aandiarie.7195aandiarie.7195 Member ✭✭✭

Permanent Volatile Magic gathering tools and a permanent upgrade extractor. Also a head piece and wrist guard for people who want to look a bit like wonder woman.

• Deimos.4263Deimos.4263 Member ✭✭✭

Permanent Teleport to Friend.

• I'd love to see larger horns then the devil horns available as a hat/headpiece. The horns on the first follower desmina and winter monarch outfits are fantastic, but i'd love to be able to wear them on their own WITHOUT a hat piece attached to them. Just the horns.

• Centaur outfit seems possible

• David.5974David.5974 Member ✭✭

Personall build save box - save up 3-5 builds (traits, gear, skills). Not usable in WvW outside of spawn point. Price: you can give it for 10k gems and still I will buy it.

SAB acess pass: all worlds!!! Make it like stand alone dlc , or like build box for 10k gems. I think that there is some items where price doesn't matter, because ppl will want it what ever it cost.

Memory return device: this device will set you back in time to LS1. (Battle for LA...)

Theese items can have high price for your high effort to make them.

• Any way to get Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools. I don't find it in gem store i guess it's not available anymore ?

• @Sapphire Artemis.3062 said:
    I would really like to see a means of refunding unwanted items from Black Lion Chests into either keys or gems. For example. I have the permanent hair contract. Since getting it and opening nearly 60 chests in that time accumulated 10-ish single-use hair kits. Please let me exchange these for something that isn't just sitting in an inventory slot taking up redundant space.

^^^ Yes, please to what Sapphire said . I ,have similar issue with the hair kits accumulating. Would love to exchange for something I do want - converting for keys or gems would be great .

• Fraghound.5730Fraghound.5730 Member ✭✭✭

Both males and female hair styles available for all genders. I have a female Asura main but there is a hair style that is just for the boys that I would utterly love to have on her. Having both option available would be awesome.

• I'd love to see the Strider Armor make a comeback!

• Just as with the various "endless" gathering tools (e.g. the Unbound Magic Harvester, logging pulse, and mining beam)
    --endless pact crowbar
    --endless vial of chak acid
    --endless exalted key

Also, a pass book, as someone already suggested. One slot item that holds:
    --mystlock pass
    --noble's folly pass
    --lily of elon pass
    --etc.

Perhaps a meta scroll book that holds various teleport scrolls, or teleport books, so we don't need to use multiple inventory slots.

Thank you!
    --UNB

• I'd love to see the Strider Armor make a comeback as well!!! Please :(

• @Ferelwing.8463 said:

@MoonCrash.6713 said:
    I'd love to buy skins for necromancer minions. Those skins shouldn't completely change their look so that they can be easily recognized in pvp, but since you can heavily customize your character, i don't see why you can't change your minions a bit.

That would be awesome! I would absolutely buy necromancer minion skins! I kind of wish there was a way to get different looking ones.

As a minion master I agree. I would love to see a themed minion skin package available.

• What about some sexy and/or funky underwear for our characters? :blush:

• Mecha.7301Mecha.7301 Member ✭✭

Yikes bro. Yikes. lol

I think we should add more funky overwear for our characters. Like cloaks and capes!

• MoonCrash.6713MoonCrash.6713 Member ✭✭
    edited March 20, 2018

What about auras on the gemstore with the skin separated from the armor piece (like a new slot in the wardrobe panel for auras)? I'd love to use Nightfury skin but I can't give up the shoulders skin for that.

• Pirindolo.9427Pirindolo.9427 Member ✭✭✭

BOOTS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL BOOTS, and that fit tight to the model of your toon. All the boots I try on my human female character make her look like a mini, geared with the footwear of a giant., ugly and coarse.

And following the same suggestion, have a look at Nier Automata's boots. I would pay thousands of gems for a pair of those.