[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came back around 3 weeks ago, but played quite a bit back in 2012 and also played GW1... been playing MMO's since UO in 1997. I'm kind of a loner in-game sometimes but like to chat and group from time to time, love sPvP and would love to see if we're a good fit.

I'm looking for my first guild in GW2. I've been a solo player for quite some time but I'm looking to expand into some new content. I have a few criteria for a guild. First, it must be an adult guild without drama. I'm not a hardcore gamer but I really enjoy playing this game when I can. Sometimes I can be on for a few hours, sometimes not. I'm looking for a home to participate in some fun things without the hardcore commitment. It seems we might be a match. I'd love an invite if you feel the same. Thanks.

Hey, I am a returning player, and would like a guild to call home. I have over 10 years MMO experience including GW1. Ive played GW2 on and off since launch and have a few level 80's. My main is a mesmer and i am currently trying to craft ascended pieces for her. I pretty much played solo, but it would be nice to try to be a bit more social.

I would love to join a guild. I've been playing solo for years but never set foot in a dungeon or a fractal or....much of anything other than solo. Never joined a guild in the past. If you don't mind training I would love to be with a friendly guild that doesn't mind lots of questions for training. More than willing to help anyone with anything in open world.