GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

BOOTS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL BOOTS, and that fit tight to the model of your toon. All the boots I try on my human female character make her look like a mini, geared with the footwear of a giant., ugly and coarse.

And following the same suggestion, have a look at Nier Automata's boots. I would pay thousands of gems for a pair of those.

I would love to see two things:

1.) A pith helmet - in the style of the aetherblade outfit, but without the visor. Or maybe a desert-themed pith helmet.

2.) The ability to mix and match parts of certain outfits. For instance, the noble count outfit doesn't have a hat/helmet: how about letting us put the top hat on it?

Please change the Permanent Black Lion Merchant Contract and Permanent Trading Post Express Contract, so that they can be used one after the other, without the need to wait 5 minutes or rezone in between each use. They should both work like the Permanent Bank Access Contract does, which does not summon an NPC, it just gives you instant access to the bank.

Or, alternatively, give us the ability to unsummon the previous NPC by summoning a different one. Just please get rid of the frustrating 5 minute waiting time.

@Pirindolo.9427 said:BOOTS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL BOOTS, and that fit tight to the model of your toon. All the boots I try on my human female character make her look like a mini, geared with the footwear of a giant., ugly and coarse.

And following the same suggestion, have a look at Nier Automata's boots. I would pay thousands of gems for a pair of those.

I need to see a pic of said boots, because I think they're the ones I want too.

Since Tengu don't seem to ever be a reality for a new race....make tengu outfit bundle? this way they work like outfits, and having a bunle of them gives the ability of changing the look/characteristics, and being able to dye them furthers its customizastion. I bet this would sell really well.

Can you please bring back the Viper's Medium-Armor Skin ? I really need my mini skirt. It's the only decent looking skirt that I can use with medium armor. Or better yet take out 1/2 the medium armor pants skins (sense 99% of the medium armor leggings are ugly Pants) and give us some nice dresses and/or skirts?

Thank you :+1:

@Maj Death.8471 said:Can you please bring back the Viper's Medium-Armor Skin ? I really need my mini skirt. It's the only decent looking skirt that I can use with medium armor. Or better yet take out 1/2 the medium armor pants skins (sense 99% of the medium armor leggings are ugly Pants) and give us some nice dresses and/or skirts?

Thank you :+1:

Aetherblade medium. The trousers are a sort of miniskirt-over-opaque-tights look.