Henge of Denravi, the commoner's server, needs you

SkyShroud.2865

@BLANE.8346 said:

@Henrik.7560 said:So many hacking players from HOD lately, and guilds that have been taking advantage using mesmer portals created by the hackers to their advantage to flip tier 3 towers, disappointing.

You should see the one from NSP now - I heard a few people saying that one of the guys hacking on DB transferred there. The funniest thing is they ported into Ogre earlier today and all of them got wiped by an ac near our oil. They just stood in lords.Edit: this might also mean that the people following the hacker were probably also newbies and didn't know any better. It was also probably one of the hackers that had a tag.

not just NSP and HoD with hackers, recently this TC guy built an AC inside the walls @ SMC lord. Better not be signs....

Havent seen that level of autism since Sialoquent. This guy was frikkin flying around in a golem...

He managed to build an ac inside the walls? Lol that's a new one to me, definitely sounds like a hack. The only way I can think of it not being one is he somehow got stuck on the inner wall near lord, and was able to reach one of the supply depots. I've been trapped in the walls before - I was on top floor sm and was trying to stomp a rev, and he used the downed skill 2 and I went flying off the ledge but somehow ended up inside the walls. I don't know if you could reach supply depot though, I doubt it, too far from the wall so it might be as you say. Were they able to shoot from inside the wall? Scary if so.

if its possible to "glitch" inside a smc wall then that guy wasnt hacking he mustve intentionally glitched it to finish building the ac. still deserves a ban imo

Definitely agreed - there is way too much of this hacking/exploiting going around.In other news, been having good fights with you guys and NSP when there are no hackers around from all sides.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Henrik.7560 said:So many hacking players from HOD lately, and guilds that have been taking advantage using mesmer portals created by the hackers to their advantage to flip tier 3 towers, disappointing.

You should see the one from NSP now - I heard a few people saying that one of the guys hacking on DB transferred there. The funniest thing is they ported into Ogre earlier today and all of them got wiped by an ac near our oil. They just stood in lords.Edit: this might also mean that the people following the hacker were probably also newbies and didn't know any better. It was also probably one of the hackers that had a tag.

Saw this occur a couple of times last week and I'm on nsp. Remember the same thing happening back when playing in ruins of surmia.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

If you see this again, get an id on the guy and pass it on. We don't want hackers screwing with the game.

@BLANE.8346 said:

not just NSP and HoD with hackers, recently this TC guy built an AC inside the walls @ SMC lord. Better not be signs....

Havent seen that level of autism since Sialoquent. This guy was frikkin flying around in a golem...

He managed to build an ac inside the walls? Lol that's a new one to me, definitely sounds like a hack. The only way I can think of it not being one is he somehow got stuck on the inner wall near lord, and was able to reach one of the supply depots. I've been trapped in the walls before - I was on top floor sm and was trying to stomp a rev, and he used the downed skill 2 and I went flying off the ledge but somehow ended up inside the walls. I don't know if you could reach supply depot though, I doubt it, too far from the wall so it might be as you say. Were they able to shoot from inside the wall? Scary if so.

if its possible to "glitch" inside a smc wall then that guy wasnt hacking he mustve intentionally glitched it to finish building the ac. still deserves a ban imo

Ehh... Server vendering fail can be a thing as well, where walls on keeps would just disappear due to not properly loading on that client (would make it seem like a hack) but it isnt, nor is it intentional. And yes you'd be able to walk through them

@Crossaber.8934 said:I was a SBI but i moved to HoD after thier link break. HoD is the best server i have to say. I still have other alt account on other server that i do wvw daily most of the time, those servers are nowhere as friendly and helpful as HoD is.

Hail HoD, Hail STRM

Greetings fellow Hodorian, Ive seen [sTRM] win fights outnumbered 2 to 1 its fun running with u guys

@BLANE.8346 said:

@Crossaber.8934 said:I was a SBI but i moved to HoD after thier link break. HoD is the best server i have to say. I still have other alt account on other server that i do wvw daily most of the time, those servers are nowhere as friendly and helpful as HoD is.

Hail HoD, Hail STRM

Greetings fellow Hodorian, Ive seen [sTRM] win fights outnumbered 2 to 1 its fun running with u guys

Hi Blane,

It is my honor to fight with you as well, proud Hodorian. May the force be with you.

• 3 weeks later...

@"BLANE.8346" said:

Screenshots or it didnt happen. Also provide accountnames.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396597041536565248/425746756605575171/tsk_tsk_tsk.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396597041536565248/425749831529660426/gw009.jpg

i believe the character name was Heroine or something.

Late SEA/early NA timezone btw

also he was changing tags from tagless to other guild tags

thats why im thinking if ftp accounts would be limited on EoTM on the upcomming WvW alliance, to reduce WvW hacks and match manipulations as well as the so called spies by others

@FASTCAR.7831 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:No shilling, no fud, just cold reality

HOD is one of the weakest host server, only advantage it has is coverage to keeps up its PPT.We don't ever queue 4 maps on reset. We don't ever have decent PST coverage. We get owned a lot. Many pugs are still new to WvW. We have many players playing roamer classes but can't win much roaming fight alone. We lack good enough pug commanders that can show pugs the ways to fight, so they ended up learning the ways to run instead. The pugs cannot carry you, most don't have siege disablers to help you delay enemies.

We got many NA left the server over the years, not able to deal with the losing, not able to deal with the blobbing, a lot of fairweathers claiming they are not. Now that the fairweathers have been flushed out,
we need fighters for NA, especially PST
. HOD's NA is possibly harshest environment among all NAs to fight in!

We need pug commanders
that will educate both himself and others on how to fight. I did that more than a year ago, tagging daily for 6-8 hrs from sea to eu, initially a squad with more than half of roaming classes to a almost full squad of zerg classes. It took couple of months while embracing the hates from all the haters, the long hours tagging gotten the pugs whole lot better. Then a few more months later, I got bored because things got too easy and I felt the agony of my wallet. Most importantly, no new commanders will step up if I tag that long everyday.

HOD is not for the weak hearted, you will suffer numerous defeats. You will experience despairs and frustrations. You will laugh and curse at the same time. It is not a place where you can hope to boost your ego.

Join us in HOD for just 1000 gems, a place of suffering and defeats, where phoenix will raise from the ashes in the distant future.

HOD has 2-3 the pop of Yaks Bend, yet they lose badly every timeI had fun killing them 1 VS 2-20 for a week :)ty for the bags

Hmm so your fastcar as if you could do that dbl team always makes YB look good you need another server to carry you. Dreams are free keep dreaming

@FASTCAR.7831 said:

HOD is one of the weakest host server, only advantage it has is coverage to keeps up its PPT.We don't ever queue 4 maps on reset. We don't ever have decent PST coverage. We get owned a lot. Many pugs are still new to WvW. We have many players playing roamer classes but can't win much roaming fight alone. We lack good enough pug commanders that can show pugs the ways to fight, so they ended up learning the ways to run instead. The pugs cannot carry you, most don't have siege disablers to help you delay enemies.

We got many NA left the server over the years, not able to deal with the losing, not able to deal with the blobbing, a lot of fairweathers claiming they are not. Now that the fairweathers have been flushed out,

We need pug commanders
that will educate both himself and others on how to fight. I did that more than a year ago, tagging daily for 6-8 hrs from sea to eu, initially a squad with more than half of roaming classes to a almost full squad of zerg classes. It took couple of months while embracing the hates from all the haters, the long hours tagging gotten the pugs whole lot better. Then a few more months later, I got bored because things got too easy and I felt the agony of my wallet. Most importantly, no new commanders will step up if I tag that long everyday.

HOD is not for the weak hearted, you will suffer numerous defeats. You will experience despairs and frustrations. You will laugh and curse at the same time. It is not a place where you can hope to boost your ego.

Join us in HOD for just 1000 gems, a place of suffering and defeats, where phoenix will raise from the ashes in the distant future.

HOD has 2-3 the pop of Yaks Bend, yet they lose badly every timeI had fun killing them 1 VS 2-20 for a week :)ty for the bags

By the way reported no Matchup comments allowed

@"FASTCAR.7831" said:

Then we should have "Full" pop and not just "High" pop. Please avoid spreading fuds, is very unhealthy for the game. Matchup comments not allowed.

@FASTCAR.7831 said:

We need pug commanders

You mean YB teaming up with TC to farm HoD? Yes it was a great job on YB’s part.

I have met multi times YB player help def TC camp without capture it, waiting for TC players to come and flee. I also saw solo YB player tag along with TC blob, took our T3 tower, stay with them the whole time without getting hit by TC.

Don't move to HoD, move to whoever HoD is paired with at the time. Guilds on HoD are utter garbage and consistently get rolled by smaller groups. HoD is kept in t4 (ironically) by the effort of their t7 partners.

My guild recently left SoR because we got paired with HoD again last reset. Had to escape the fight dodgers.

@Djamonja.6453 said:Can't you guys just be honest about when your server is weak or strong? Like seriously, this thread shouldn't even be allowed on this forum, just tell people the truth about your server.

I am very sure the first post is clear and I think you don't ever read the post.

@"bLind.6278" said:Don't move to HoD, move to whoever HoD is paired with at the time. Guilds on HoD are utter garbage and consistently get rolled by smaller groups. HoD is kept in t4 (ironically) by the effort of their t7 partners.

My guild recently left SoR because we got paired with HoD again last reset. Had to escape the fight dodgers.

HOD is weakened over the years. HOD had better days in previous year than recently. However, you too like the many just want easy wins, isn't it? HOD has to continuously deal with stacking and destacking effects (when one server is stacked, the other destacked). If one keep repeating this cycle, eventually you will get "experienced" stacked servers while having "inexperienced" destacked servers. Ironically, you are part of the people that created this kind of cycle and situation, this is also one of the things that accelerate the decline of WvW. It gets rather weary to having to deal with this cycle over years and guilds start to get really laid back and thus casual on WvW. Lastly, most guilds on HOD don't really shill and spread fuds, so it doesn't really help counter the amazing shilling from "good" guilds to stack servers.

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

@Djamonja.6453 said:Can't you guys just be honest about when your server is weak or strong? Like seriously, this thread shouldn't even be allowed on this forum, just tell people the truth about your server.

I am very sure the first post is clear and I think you don't ever read the post.

@"bLind.6278" said:Don't move to HoD, move to whoever HoD is paired with at the time. Guilds on HoD are utter garbage and consistently get rolled by smaller groups. HoD is kept in t4 (ironically) by the effort of their t7 partners.

HOD is weakened over the years. HOD had better days in previous year than recently. However, you too like the many just want easy wins, isn't it? HOD has to continuously deal with stacking and destacking effects (when one server is stacked, the other destacked). If one keep repeating this cycle, eventually you will get "experienced" stacked servers while having "inexperienced" destacked servers. Ironically, you are part of the people that created this kind of cycle and situation, this is also one of the things that accelerate the decline of WvW. It gets rather weary to having to deal with this cycle over years and guilds start to get really laid back and thus casual on WvW. Lastly, most guilds on HOD don't really shill and spread fuds, so it doesn't really help counter the amazing shilling from "good" guilds to stack servers.

We don't even PPT, we just got tired of HoD not contributing and running from fights.

@bLind.6278 said:

@bLind.6278 said:Don't move to HoD, move to whoever HoD is paired with at the time. Guilds on HoD are utter garbage and consistently get rolled by smaller groups. HoD is kept in t4 (ironically) by the effort of their t7 partners.

We don't even PPT, we just got tired of HoD not contributing and running from fights.

You....can read, right?