Saucy Mesmer Dress [SUGGESTION]

Alga.6498

@"Teofa Tsavo.9863" said:Yes, not just the elegant or slinky stuff. I'd love to have this outfit too. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Anne.jpgOr this "saucy farm girl" https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Rancher_Linda.jpg

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Datamined confirmed that older Town Clothes tonic will be re-model into outfits instead. This could be great as they might implent more "Town Clothes", specially this dress.But who knows really, this could just effect our already used tonics, not unreleased armor/skins like the Mesmer dress above here... :confused:

I think someone linked the datamined ones and none of them is either that mesmer dress or that one light armour outfit I've seen npcs wear before sadly. None of the town clothes they shown looked like something I would want.

@Alga.6498 said:ANet, why cant players equip NPCs armors/skins/parts ? Their models are already in-game and the colourvarations is also added to the armorset.It could very likely be an outfit.

Yes, some NPCs should stay unique of course but for an example, Queen Jennah's dress (note that B-day vendor is also wearing the same dress but other tint), human villagers and nobles, Sylvari, Asura, Norn and Charr villagers clothes. It could be sooo nice to have some more racial styles to choose from.

Been wondering this for a good long time now.

@Fenom.9457 said:Yea I'd love to get this somehow. Stuff like this in general would be quite welcome

This really sucks! They have made beautiful well-quality and so many town clothes... for only NPCs!Maybe back in the older days when we actual had a toggle for Town Clothes / PvE / PvP slots, more of these villagers' clothes were supposed to be released to the players, atleast according to many older pics of on how ANet showed off specific NPCs clothes in alternative colours.

I really hope now since we are getting our older tonics re-model into outfits, this could give them the idea of releasing unreleased NPC villagers clothes along with the mesmer dress above.I would wear these all day long for my characters! ?

• 1 month later...

First a little off:The first Pic you show us is the reason that i picked mesmer: a women with a little illusionary sword in the hand, however no mesmer has a little illusionary sword... and i still hope they change sword 3...not the dmg...but the range...i mean depending where you stand (and the red line under the skill is not there) the skill 3 has a 50 / 50 chance to fail since it is ground based (or at least fells like it is, an uneven terrain and no clone spawns).... i still hope to get the chance to throw for skill 3 an illusionary sword with 900 range (just like thief dagger skill 4)..... nothing else should be changed just that....(CD, Dmg, Effect, swap function, all the same, just more range and an illusionary sword to throw, so that i get the feeling that a mesmer can be like THAT Picture)...

Now serious:

I really want these armor skins from the Pictures, they look soooo cool...(i also hope for outfits for each class / profession...and these outfits should also change the look like cook or wedding outfit.....i mean ok every profession can equip the outfits but think of it: a thief or / and a deadeye outfit that change the look depending on wich class is wearing it.... cultural class outfits....my wish) <3

People have asked for this item countless times over the years. Anet is notorious for giving NPCs outfits/ Faces that are better than our current selections we can actually use. There are more than a few NPC's with Caithe's face for example. There are human NPC and Norn NPC faces that we do not have in selection. There are norn shaman outfits that we can't get that look better than anything norn can wear currently. We need more racially diverse outfits like the Wedding dress. I made a mesmer, hoping I could sport this look then once I learned it was locked and only NPCs get to wear the cool stuff, I deleted my mes.

So, Anet... Your game has become nothing but a cosmetic fest because that's the most interesting thing left for a veteran day-one player like myself.Please, stop locking cosmetic content behind NPC's and give us those outfits. It's more money in your pocket.

You gave us a version of Countess Anise's outfit, you can give us this.

If it takes your designers longer to come up with racially diverse outfits, NPC-locked outfits that are actually well designed, I would feel more inclined to open my wallet. So far, alot of the outfits are basic, non-combat worthy, stiff and look good on the human races only.

• 2 months later...

@"Svennis.3852" said:Only if they make an equally sexy/provocative version for male characters. Give me pecs and bulges. :P

Yes, of course! Whenever we'll get this outfit I hope for sure we'll get a sexy version for male characters too! ;)Or perhaps for male version, we would get this as ''Elegant Noble'' NPCs wearFmShM18.jpg

I don't get ANet's fixation/fetish with women's naked thighs. Many female armor sets look totally slutty because of this (in all three weights), also with bosoms and butt cheeks being almost completely exposed. And the exceptions to the rule are usually sloppily designed for female bodies. :/

• 2 months later...

@"Vanity Flare.8539" said:Honestly this was the outfit that really drew me to the game when the trailers hit. Having played GW1 and knowing the combat was going to be very different I was kind of put off until the trailers hit and I saw that outfit. This is the kind of fashion, as a woman I need in the game. Corsets, stockings, heels, leather, straps and studs are all things I'm attracted to for game fashion, why it's never been made available for purchase is beyond me. It's very hard to find a simple corset/skirt/heels without a bunch of extra additives. Stuff like that outfit or a pair of tight leather pants with knee/thigh high boots and a corset and other more "realistic" fashion options would sell pretty well, not everyone likes so much extra in clothing options. Some of us really love more toned down 'traditional' options.

There really isn't a huge selection of "basic" clothing everything either has a high shine aura, super formal or has all kinds of extra gaudy attachments added randomly that covers up a large part of the actual outfit. That outfit and anything similar would be a day one buy for me.

I'd personally also like them to add more hairstyles like the top right picture. We barely have any fuller, curly or long hair choices specifically for humans and sylvari. Too many hairstyles are short "I'd like to speak to the manager" haircuts we barely have any long, luscious locks in game. I'd rather work around armor and outfit sets to avoid clipping rather than have no long hair choices on human females. I'd even settle for the high pony tail option if they'd add one that lowered it to be 'down' and add some form of bang to the forehead so it wasn't all face. Totally have been dying to fire staff 5 and have my ele's hair touch the ground!

I totally agree.... ANET please have a look into implementing this & blessings to all from the pale tree!

I'd like more long dresses in general for light armor in this game. There are plenty of skirts and robes, but dresses are lacking. That's one thing I really like about WoW over GW2--there are tons of dresses in every variety for light armor wearers. Low-cut dresses, high-necked dresses, many lengths and cuts of sleeves, tons of colors, designs, styles, ECT. My Mage (basically an Elementalist) is constantly getting a new dress, because after being a GW2 veteran for so long, the variety of dresses and long skirts in that game never ceases to impress me.Speaking of dresses... light armor females also lack pants. Seems GW2 can incorporate every weird buttcape, skirt, and loincloth variant imaginable... but simple pants and simple dresses don't exist.

• 2 weeks later...