Chuka and Champawat collection: The Hunter's Journal entry 13 bugged

Same for me. I've experienced the error yesterday allready and wrote a bug report. For me i couldn't even talk to the remains and the tiger was allready stuck at the cliff.Today i got a new instance of the map and was able to "start" the event and trying to kill the tiger but at around 50% he ran away and got stuck again.

Future content update? When is that going to be? Anet cannot expect the players to wait weeks for a bug fix :(The HoT Legendaries take long enough without these issues...This collection was fun until i reached Diessa, with a chilling Champawat, not impressed at all. Sigh :,(

@Liviell.4527 said:Future content update? When is that going to be? Anet cannot expect the players to wait weeks for a bug fix :(The HoT Legendaries take long enough without these issues...This collection was fun until i reached Diessa, with a chilling Champawat, not impressed at all. Sigh :,(

Do you remember fishing event and mount maelstrom mastery point? That should give you the idea.....

Tiger stuck near cliff by the chest at the end of the Crimson Plateau jumping puzzle in Diessa Plateau. Cannot target it at all. The round icon indicating a tiger related clue was visible on a dead cow there until you get really close, The it disappears and the yellow boss icon appears over the tiger, but the tiger cannot be targeted or attacked. So, completed stuck with no way to proceed with the collection :(

Yesterday I made some sort of "progress"... Champawat wasn't staring down on me from the cliff, so I thought "Hooray, unbugged, let's do this!". As I arrived, she appeared and I was actually able to fight her.. till 50%, then she went "nope", ran to the edge of the cliff and enjoyed the landscape again, unable to target her :(

The bug is still there. I am extremely disappointed. How does crap like this get bugged when you haven't touched this map in forever. You do a balance patch on the classes and you break half your maps? How do you expect players to farm for your legendary weapons when this happens. I am extremely disappointed, fix this soon!

It wont matter if the map resets, you start it again the same glitch will happen. Tons of bug reports in game and on this forum and has been reported for almost 2 weeks now. Anet hasnt done anything to fix this simple glitch that is preventing an entire collection from progression... I know anet's team is small, but a bug like this which should not take that much time to fix should not take a week to even achknowledge.

• 4 weeks later...