[Poll] Weapon for the next Warrior Elite Specialization

Sodeni.6041

Staff or double Focus(won't gonna happen I guess) and something like monk - melee power DPS. We already have support and condi dps builds for warrior so right now we miss proper power one and both pistol and shortbow will end like rifle on deadeye - inferior to anything since ranged can't be good in guild wars. We can end with some weird support scepter spec, I hope not.

@Pelto.9364 said:Staff with chain. (1) Hits 300-600 range widely, like guardian staff. (2) Melee hit with staff hilt. (3) Block, as barrying with staff. (4) Pull, with chain. (5) Daze, like wrapping foe with the chain, foe unable to use weapons.

Don't make skill 1 hit like guardian's staff, because it is 300 range now.

I wanted a Weapon and Espec that will make a Warrior feel like a Warrior again. Berserker is currently - longbow/torch condi... WHAT? And Spellbreaker - though I like the concept of dual dagger warrior, current builds is dagger/shield... another WHAT?

Problem with Warrior is they don't feel like a Warrior. I want my Warrior to be a big armored up dude that smashes things with a giant weapon... not some glass cannon jabbing at dudes with a dagger, or a guy that sets things on fire.

So give me that, Great Axe already. Or perhaps if still no Great Axe, lets try and think out of the box then (kinda sorta). Cause I don't want to pistol wield warrior, or a fake spear man - cause it would be a staff that looks like a spear, not a real spear anyways. So how about, give Warriors a Titan Grip if no Great Axe? Or just give me something, anything that will make me feel like Warrior again. I don't want no gun, or scepter, or staff. Give me a real Warrior weapon and let me smash something.

I would like to see dual wield Greatsword or a new weapon like a Spear that is 2-h with option of wielding an off-hand and making it 1-h.Voted Staff because a super brutal staff elite spec that focuses on beating people down while chanting mantras would be coool

I vote other I want something ridiculously awesome like double great swords or they should make spear a land weapon there is a bunch of awesome spear skins but u never get to see them because they are a underwater wep

I am not going to vote for staff , staff war just sounds silly it is time to bring the spear out of the water ! :D

• 4 months later...

Two weapons I would like to see:

1. Crossbow - A heavy hitting ranged weapon with pierce built into its attacks, it would be a slower attacking weapon but hit like a truck.
  2. Spear- I really think spears are unique as they can be offensive and defensive weapons at the same time, would love to see this idea brought into this game.