Cathedral of Silence.

The easiest way to get inside is to head to the Death's Gaze Torch (poi) [&BAoDAAA=] and following the path south-east between the small hills of rocks. If the cathedral is contested, the room with the waypoint an heropoint is infested by undeads. If you want to go there for map completion, bring a friend with area stealth (thief or scrapper) with you.

@"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:The easiest way to get inside is to head to the Death's Gaze Torch (poi) [&BAoDAAA=] and following the path south-east between the small hills of rocks. If the cathedral is contested, the room with the waypoint an heropoint is infested by undeads. If you want to go there for map completion, bring a friend with area stealth (thief or scrapper) with you.

Question answered. Just to add to this for the archive. you can also bring a stealthkit: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ash_Legion_Spy_Kit

• 1 year later...

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:The easiest way to get inside is to head to the Death's Gaze Torch (poi) [&BAoDAAA=] and following the path south-east between the small hills of rocks.

More than a year later and your answer is still helpful. It's been a while since I did a map completion for the Cursed Shore and I couldn't remember how to get to the Cathedral of Silence. The Cathedral's wiki page didn't say anything about getting there so I did a quick google search. Boom! This topic was the second listing in the search results and your answer made getting to the Cathedral a cake walk. Map completion done. Thank you. =)