When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I just finally finished the HoT living world story line. I am planning to start putting in more time for this game, but my schedule might get a bit crazy for me as work has been hectic and soon will start looking for a new job.

If you are ok with that I might have periods of time where I cannot be on for awhile, I would love to try out the guild. I do prefer to only have one guild though. Let me know. I am mostly interested in PvE and crafting.

@Aladire.9035 said:Hello! I just finally finished the HoT living world story line. I am planning to start putting in more time for this game, but my schedule might get a bit crazy for me as work has been hectic and soon will start looking for a new job.

Not a problem, you can totally manage your own hours as long as you aren't inactive for weeks on end!

@Ace Rimmer.8570 said:Hi ThereI have applied on your Guild Website to join your guild , but got the welcome message to say that your currently not actively recruiting , could you please confirm whether this is the case or not ?RegardsCylonnosix

Hey there Cylonnosix,

Apologies, appearantly our web master forgot to update it! (which happens to be... me :3)Recruitment is open and your application will be looked in shortly! <3

GrtzHoly