NA [TYRS] Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Banrigh.5932

Tyrs Paladium is a decade old guild with representation in multiple MMOs including DDO, Neverwinter, ESO, and GW2. The GW2 branch is the newest and we are looking to grow that portion of the guild with like-minded players 30-70+ in age.

Highlights of the guild:· Casual/Semi-Casual Guild with friendly, helpful members· All game modes, but primarily PvE focused, including Fractals and Dungeons· Max level guild hall - Lost Precipice· North America – Dragonbrand is our home server, but all are welcome· No-man-left-behind grouping· No Drama Policy· TeamSpeak 3 Server· Dedicated Website for event planning and general info - http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/ (register and fill out the app for an invite!)

ALL levels of experience are welcome!!!

Disa Wyrmhunter, officer [TYRS]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trys is a pretty great guild. With a good group of people. Definitely a no drama, no bull group.As a person who was a loner and did a lot of PvE, it was great to get into a guild that really helped me with the end of my HoT and PoF storyline. They ran me through fractals and helped me get some achievements there. I like their policy of no one left behind. I especially liked it because I was in a guild that did leave me behind in a dungeon, ended up leaving (both the dungeon and the guild).If you're interested in joining a great group of people and want to group up with some like minded players, come check us out.Nimaadji

Last night was Fractal Friday where we ran low level fractals for newer players. Look us up if you are interested in joining us!

Please go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

Auro

• 2 weeks later...

A few nights ago we pulled a PUG into our group in fractals. He was new to fractals and, looking at his stats, he appeared to be new to the game. The fractal took a little more time than usual, but it was important to the group that everyone got through it. He kept falling off roofs and had to be lead back to where everyone else was, but we waited, helped him back to the rest of us, no one complained, and we got through the fractal plus a couple of others. Definitely firm believers in "no one is left behind"!!

I joined Tyrs a month or so ago. I am a very casual player, just enjoying myself and relaxing. I have found a community of like-minded, friendly and very helpful folks. If you are looking for a guild with no pressure and lots of support, you should check Tyrs out. I'm so glad I did.

Hi Tyria!! I joined this Guild around 3 weeks ago and I am so happy they accepted me into the guild. I have done and experienced more in this last 3 weeks then I have in my entire 5 yrs of GW2... I had never ran a dungeon or a fractal or enjoyed wvw but with Tyrs I have done all of those things and found that I had been missing out. They have a "No One Left Behind" Policy so no one is left to fend for yourself anywhere. Even if you are a random Pug that is our attitude.Of course our GM is like Big Brother but in a good way! :) All seeing almost all knowing. LOL IMHO this is the best guild to belong to if you want to be part of a close nit guild that doesn't need or want drama and just wants to enjoy our time in Tyria. So, check out the website in the OP and look us over. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, we are Old School. And proud of it.

We accept all different player levels into Tyrs, from new to hardened game vets. Yet, we are quite selective who we choose. We are looking for people who want to learn, and/or want to give back to others in the guild. We seek veterans who share our style of play. We seek those that want to be part of a tight band of brothers and sisters.

Are you an old school gamer? New to Guild Wars 2?

Or, you may be one of the truly brave, such as active military or a Veteran. We are VERY PROUD of our military contingent that has always been among our ranks since the VERY BEGINNING. We are a VERY military friendly guild.

In Tyrs, you get to play among good people who play to have fun. The character we seek is a unique blend, you either have it, or you don't.

You want CAMARADERIE and TEAMWORK? We got it all day and night.

If you think you'd be a good fit, and you care about playing hard, having fun, but never leaving your guildie behind, hit me up in the thread, personal message, or in game.

--- CommodoreTYRS PALADIUM GUILD FOUNDER2018 marks our 10th YEAR!!

This past Saturday was our first ever Nearly Naked Drunken Dragon Run! Over the course of the day, we assaulted Tequatl, the Shatterer, and the Claw of Jormag with only our undies, a favorite weapon, and heavy support from the guild Keg; which surprisingly, didn't seem to be very effective...but it was fun! After each battle (party?), we had giveaways with green minis, steins of ale, and of course GOLD! The grand prize winner walked away with stacks of crafting materials, ale, agony infusions, gold. and a full set of 20 slot bags to keep it all in.

Sound like something you want in on?

Please go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com to apply!

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

Auro, Officer Tyrs Paladium

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for some laid back adventuring with a slightly older crowd that understands the demands of real life? Then Tyrs Paladium may be the guild for you! We are still recruiting active players of all skill levels and experience.

Sound like something you want in on?

Auro, Officer Tyrs Paladium

@Shaktidev.5679 said:Hi. I wondered how if Tyrs has much going on in the daytime? I'm CST and do PVE(T1 fractals, dungeons, etc) and WvW. thanks.

Hey Shakidev, unfortunately we are not very active with group content during the daytime at this point. In the evenings its a different story, as people get home from work and such, then we run fractals, dungeons, etc. We are still recruiting and growing, but I don't want to misrepresent anything. I hope you give us a shot anyway!

Auro, Officer, Tyrs Paladium

• 1 month later...

Tyrs is still recruiting. We just wrapped up the latest guild event - a haiku writing contest! The winner walked away with the Legendary Precursor, the Bard and some other fine prizes.

Here is the winning entry:

Unicorn short-bowFinally! After Five yearsWhy did I want one?!

Sound like something you want in on? Then Tyrs Paladium may be the guild for you! We are still recruiting active players of all skill levels and experience.

Auro, Officer, Tyrs Paladium

@Evueimeimei.5918 said:I have a question. I'm not very familiar with Teamspeak, most games I've played in the recent past used Discord. How often is it used and in what content? Is it primarily for raids/groups, or all activities, or are most people on it most of the time they play?

Hi Evu, we use Teamspeak all the time as we have multiple channels. We have a general room where you can hang out and chat as you are doing solo stuff like map clears, crafting, personal story, etc. Then we have breakout rooms for groups when they are working on dungeons and fractals where they need to coordinate a bit more and hear one another without cross chat.

Actual VOIP use varies by person, however. We have players that rarely, if ever, use TS because they have young children sleeping/napping or the spouse is in the same room watching TV or something. Then, we have others that are on whenever they have the chance. Its really up to the individual.

Hope that answers your questions!

Auro

@Aurochys.5691 said:

@Evueimeimei.5918 said:I have a question. I'm not very familiar with Teamspeak, most games I've played in the recent past used Discord. How often is it used and in what content? Is it primarily for raids/groups, or all activities, or are most people on it most of the time they play?

Hi Evu, we use Teamspeak all the time as we have multiple channels. We have a general room where you can hang out and chat as you are doing solo stuff like map clears, crafting, personal story, etc. Then we have breakout rooms for groups when they are working on dungeons and fractals where they need to coordinate a bit more and hear one another without cross chat.

Actual VOIP use varies by person, however. We have players that rarely, if ever, use TS because they have young children sleeping/napping or the spouse is in the same room watching TV or something. Then, we have others that are on whenever they have the chance. Its really up to the individual.

Hope that answers your questions!

Auro

Thanks for the info. I submitted an application.

• 2 weeks later...

We stand with FOLDS OF HONOR.

On the 10th Anniversary of our Memorial Day in-game gathering, the Tyrs Paladium Guild was proud to stand with the Folds of Honor. We are committed to raise money to help the Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

I have stood with THOUSANDS of gamers in these ten years, who came to our gatherings to simply HONOR THEIR MOTHER, FATHER, SON & DAUGHTER. GRANDFATHER or GRANDMOTHER. FRIEND.

We raising real life money to HONOR ALL THESE HEROES we gathered to remember, who gave it all.... IN THEIR NAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in their names, we are paying it forward so children who've lost a parent can have their college education TAKEN CARE OF!!!

Whether your loved one was from the Americas, Canada, England, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Italy or from any other country... THIS IS FOR THEM.

Tyrs CRUSHES GOAL Tops $600 for Folds of Honor !!!!!

TYRS PALADIUM. A Guild for the Ages.

35IP5L1.png

There are very few guilds in the world of gaming that can say they've managed to pull off an act of absolute kindness of this magnitude - and for such a cause.

Tyrs Paladium guildies from Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, and Guild Wars 2 have SUCCESSFULLY combined real life resources to help raise money to help the Folds of Honor Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

We raised $697 in only 6 days!!!! YOU CRUSHED IT!!! We started our drive at the end of our Memorial Day Ceremony this year and in 6 days... raised all this money.

We've granted this money in MEMORY our OUR FAMILIES that we've come to honor & remember at our annual gatherings. These donations go forth in the name of your fathers and mothers, your grandfathers and grandmothers, Your uncles & aunts, your cousins who paid the ultimate sacrifice, or suffered debilitating injuries in battle.

K2xGiJe.jpg

• 1 month later...

Are you tired of watching that player in your group throw a tantrum because nobody is playing "right"? Are you getting peeved at always being told that your characters have to have the "correct" build to run with those other players? Made to feel like a "dumb noob" and get left behind because you keep falling off that cliff in the middle of a fight?

Do you just want to hang with a group that is helpful, friendly, and have fun playing GW2??

Then check out Tyrs. We have a strong no drama, no bull, no one left behind policy. We believe that life happens and is important.

Guaranteed that you won't hear anyone in our guild tell you that you "need" to have the correct build for your character, watch someone throw a tantrum because someone in the group is too noob and isn't playing "the right way", or listen to someone complain about their teachers giving them too much homework.

You will find a group of people who will come along with you to help you in that particular storyline that is giving you problems, wait for you and help you out so that you can complete the jumping area in that fractal to finish it with everyone else in the group, make suggestions on a build if you ask, and gladly welcome you back if you have to be out of the game for a while because of life.

Nimaadji, Officer, Tyrs Palladium

Hi I am very interested in joining your quild if you are still taking homeless adventures . please contact me in game at stonerhino.1853.thank you so much and looking forward to being in a guild that will fit my play style ( i'm old and crap but still love the game , been away for over 2 years and dont remember anything ! ) .

• 4 weeks later...

Tyrs Paladium is currently recruiting players looking for a mid-sized guild that focuses on teamwork and PvE content. We tend to be an older crowd, with players 30+ years of age.

If this sounds like the place for you, come on over to our website (https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com )You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the ApplicationWe look forward to hearing from you!