UGO 5v5 Tournaments RETURN! April! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

UGO 5v5 Tournaments RETURN! April!

jebro.6370jebro.6370 Member ✭✭
edited March 20, 2018 in PVP

Hey all!!

We are excited to return AND to announce our next EU/NA tournaments

1, Class stacking is LEGAL! Only one elite and core spec from classes are allowed e.g. Core Warrior, Berserker, Spell breaker.

2, Players may play in BOTH regions, with the understanding that PING is a THING!

Finally, we have the signups below. Please join our discord when signing up as this will be the staging area for all team comms!

NA - 15TH APRIL - https://goo.gl/BwGGmu

EU - 22ND APRIL - https://goo.gl/fcUNBf

Matcherino Donation pages are up!

The donation codes are LIVE!, you can also donate to the prize pool for the region of your choice on top of the free code! So far as a community we have raised thousands for the community and players. Lets start 2018 off with a bang!

FREE Dollar donation Code: NAUGO6

FREE DOLLAR DONATION CODE: EUUGO6

GOLD DONATIONS

500g prizing is still present for 3rd place in both regions. If you would like to contribute, please send gold to jebro.6370 or jebb.6819.

We are excited to get started AND also give YOU the viewer the chance to VOTE for your choice of series during the show!!

Let us know your thoughts or concerns below.

Thanks

Jebro - UGO

UGO DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yxUgDVW

Tagged:

Comments

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

thank you for hosting and getting this together !!!

as a member of the Spvp community and recent player to this community. Crime sorciere would love to help by donating some Gold for the price pool and spread the word around as well.

• bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

Jebrokapap

www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

• PaRaPhReNiA.8763PaRaPhReNiA.8763 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 19, 2018

5 Man Druid Team inc!!!! woops accualli isnt allowed =(

• jebro.6370jebro.6370 Member ✭✭

EU codes are now fixed!

• Nappa.1904Nappa.1904 Member ✭✭

Can't wait for i! I'll probably get destroyed in the first or the second match but it's gonna be fun!

• Kasdwer.3721Kasdwer.3721 Member ✭✭✭

Thanks for doing that Jebro, really appreciate it
    and i hope more people are acknowledging the free donation for both region and help the tourney out, which is only like 5 clicks

• psyt.9415psyt.9415 Member ✭✭✭

Donated 20 bucks ill watch it if someones streaming it but probably wont participate. Good luck to those participating.

@psyt.9415 said:
    Donated 20 bucks ill watch it if someones streaming it but probably wont participate. Good luck to those participating.

Legend, we appreciate the support!

@Kasdwer.3721 said:
    Thanks for doing that Jebro, really appreciate it
    and i hope more people are acknowledging the free donation for both region and help the tourney out, which is only like 5 clicks

I think so, and thank you!

• Lordrosicky.5813Lordrosicky.5813 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 27, 2018

great tournamnet

• Donated 5 dollar+code for eu.its not alot but hey its something.

• dominik.9721dominik.9721 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 30, 2018

thx rocket launcher, I'll spend your money wisely on 5,0er and kartoffeln

• @dominik.9721 said:

Let's hope youre not banned before that for verbal abuse :^)

• dominik.9721dominik.9721 Member ✭✭✭

@Babylonn.5027 said:

@dominik.9721 said:

Core guard is f2p, you know that?

• @dominik.9721 said:

@Babylonn.5027 said:

@dominik.9721 said:

Core guard is f2p, you know that?

No! Thanks for educating me! :^)

• @dominik.9721 said:

Consider it my present to you from me for all your friendly words and those of your other hotbox pals.You guys are a true example of how a pillar of community should behave.Cheers !!

P.S. im afraid i live of wellfare while being alcaholic for years already so i could only spare the 5$

Over 1000 Gold in items being raffled/give out for NA Ugo tournament!

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

This tournament should be boycotted as long as dishonoured/suspended people are allowed to take part

First person to reach 35,000 and 36,000 AP.
    killproof.me/proof/kEyr

@Malediktus.9250 said:
    This tournament should be boycotted as long as dishonoured/suspended people are allowed to take part

no. stop complaining. put up or shhh.

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:

How about no?

killproof.me/proof/kEyr

• eoz.1834eoz.1834 Member ✭✭

what happened to bashing wintraders jebro? big mouths about you can't buy me etc? kinda felt sorry for you eating your own words after that video in reddit. peace

• The winner of the UGO is R55 Dragons, winning by the skin of their teeth against Team USA.

IMO i think Team USA deserved to win, based on how well they were playing in comparison to r55. There was a crucial moment however, where Team USA NEEDED to get stillness in the final match, and they let Blue take it (on multiple occasions) in exchange for some kills on the map, but unfortunately over-committing to this, were wiped and blue got both Stillness and Tranquility. At certain points through-out the match, i believe letting those buffs go were the biggest issues.

None the less, Really great matches. Props

• I was able to watch almost all of the tournament. It was exceptionally entertaining! Thanks to @jebro.6370 and Roy for organizing and casting!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

• Yes, major major thumbs up to the organizers!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• Yseron.8613Yseron.8613 Member ✭✭

Who knows, maybe one day each of them individually might even be able to code a game, model the assets, implement the leaderboard and its verification system, create the server then give the winners 7.000 gold from their own pocket without asking any help from anyone for anything ?

• @Malediktus.9250 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:

How about no?

how about go back to farm ap?

@pelle ossa.9705 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:

How about no?

how about go back to farm ap?

I would but there is nothing left to farm for AP other than 5k/10k pvp wins. Got everything else except 20 historical ap

killproof.me/proof/kEyr

• Kundry.1249Kundry.1249 Member ✭✭

@eoz.1834 said:
    what happened to bashing wintraders jebro? big mouths about you can't buy me etc? kinda felt sorry for you eating your own words after that video in reddit. peace

If you're referring to the famous video, Jebro was raging against a person (also happens to be the same person whose account got shared by Zan in the mAT) who had donated a large amount of money to the prize pool, and then threatened to pull it out if Jebro would not let R55 compete. At that time whether R55 (or at least Sind and Zan) would be allowed to compete in the UGO had not been decided, and Jebro was just mad at the guy for trying to dictate the rules, not for advocating that wintraders and account-sharers be allowed to participate.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.